4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Talcamávida Nuble – Top Hotel Reviews
Talcamávida Nuble is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Talcamávida Nuble. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Talcamávida Nuble. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Talcamávida Nuble. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Talcamávida Nuble right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Talcamávida Nuble with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Talcamávida Nuble:
Hotel Los Maquis
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Hotel Los Maquis is located in Buchupureo in the region of Bío Bío, just 18 miles from Curanipe. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Carriel Sur International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Beautiful peaceful surroundings near the seaside, great breakfast with fresh juices. Attentive staff.
- A beautifully furnished spacious room with modern bathroom and. Alcott overlooking the valley. friendly owners.
- Gracious host (Arturo), relaxing environment, excellent breakfast.
- The property and the rooms were absolutely gorgeous! I wish we could have stayed longer. It was heavenly. The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful with directions. Breakfast was delicious too!!
- La cama estaba cómoda, el desayuno rico… pero se puede mejorar. Las señoritas que sirven el desayuno muy amables. Las habitaciones y el entorno es muy bonito.
B&B La Lobería
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. B&B La Lobería is located in Cobquecura, just 21 miles from Curanipe. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Carriel Sur International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
A warm and attentive welcome,
A tour true the house and attached museum,
Beautiful renovated house,
- The heritage house is awesome! The room was large and clean with a great bed. The host is amazing. She gave us a personal tour of places we would never have found or experienced on our own. Thank you!
- Beautiful rustic bed and breakfast with a gorgeous courtyard. The staff was super friendly and accommodating
A wonderful patio and garden. The ideal place to relax and enjoy life. Marlene, the god spirit of the hous, took very good care of us and prepared a delicious breakfast.
The beach with the young lobos marinos playing was beautiful and spectacular.
- The area around the hotel is interesting. The small museum feel, the garden. Rooms are huge but furniture is shaky. Bed was comfortable. The historical interest of the building.
- A warm and attentive welcome,
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Strategically set near the best surf spots in Curanipe, Ecolodge Ekilibre offers accommodation with free WiFi access only 1,650 feet away from Cardonal Beach.Rooms at Ecolodge Ekilibre have wooden interiors and feature shared bathroom facilities with a shower.Breakfast is available at a surcharge.At Ecolodge Ekilibre guests will find a garden and laundry facilities. The property offers free parking. Additionally, the property offers coastal surf guide and backcountry ski operationsCuranipe bus station is a 5-minute car ride away. The property can arrange for guest pick-up from the station.
Everything about my stay with German and Stephanie (and Noah!) was perfect. German helped me with how to get to Curanipe, and even waited for me at the bus station to bring me to the hostel, which is about 9 km from Curanipe. It’s easy to hitch-hike to and from town during the day, and I had plenty of great experiences doing it.
German showed me around Curanipe and Pellehue, and we walked up the river where lots of families were swimming and having a good time. He told me about Curanipe, not in a tour-guide way, but because he loves it.
I stayed in the dormitory, which is comfortable and has a great view out the window. The kitchen is well-stocked. The whole place felt like a home–it was perfect.
The property is a short walk to the beach, which was pretty quiet when I was there.
I would highly recommend staying here–I intend to go back eventually. Thanks for everything, German y Stephanie!
- Lovely comfortable place with a gorgeous walk down to the sea
- Had a very informal home-stay. The place is quiet with not many tourists around. But there is still the town of Curanipe nearby (~7 km) if you require something. Shared the big kitchen/living and the open deck. The sea lies just beyond a line of trees. Stephanie and German, the hosts, were quite helpful offering much help during the stay and in being around the area. The dormitory was nice with ready beds. The washroom uses a dry toilet, which is very easy and well explained. Cleanliness in the washroom and the whole house is very commendable. It is a quite safe and idle area. Also, in Curanipe there is a bit of history with a kind of ship (Faluchos Maulinos, from the Region: Maule).
- The sound of the Pacific waves lull you to sleep. The hostel is new and has solar heated water and an eco toilet. The dormitory is a good size and the beds comfortable. The shower is hot and doesn’t go from hot to cold like everywhere else. The beach is clean and really close. The kitchen is well equipped.The owners are really friendly, helpful and speak English, French as well as Spanish.
- Excelente lugar para alojar ecológico y cercano a la playa
- Everything about my stay with German and Stephanie (and Noah!) was perfect. German helped me with how to get to Curanipe, and even waited for me at the bus station to bring me to the hostel, which is about 9 km from Curanipe. It’s easy to hitch-hike to and from town during the day, and I had plenty of great experiences doing it.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Atipika offers accommodations in Curanipe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Staff was very warm and friendly, always proposing activities in the surroundings. I spend one more day than scheduled
Very nice, remote location, – once you found it. Very friendly, young and motivated owners, who are on a good way and working hard to make this place work.
- If you want to get lost and forget about civilization, this is your place. I was there for 2 days and nobody showed up. I got there around 9.00 pm and a neighbor indicated that the door was open and I should enter and make myself comfortable…so I did. I am an outdoors person, so the place was comfortable enough, had enough wood for me to make a fire and appliances to cook. The idea is great, but the place is not quite there yet, but it has all the ingredients to make it great.
- Amazing views, well located and really friendly host and dogs.
- La gente del lugar, las camas cómodas y abrigadas, la vista al mar, la ubicación, se sentía paz
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Talcamávida Nuble Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Talcamávida Nuble to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Talcamávida Nuble but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Talcamávida Nuble. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!