4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Staunton Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Staunton Virginia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Staunton Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Staunton Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Staunton Virginia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Staunton Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Staunton Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Staunton Virginia:
Berkeley House Bed & Breakfast
Berkeley House Bed & Breakfast is located in Staunton, just 23 miles from Harrisonburg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ubon Thai Victorian Inn & Restaurant
This bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi in each room. It is 1 miless from Mary Baldwin College. The Gypsy Hill Golf Course is a 7-minute drive away.Cable TV and a blu-ray player are offered in each uniquely decorated room at Ubon Inn.A restaurant serving Thai cuisine is featured on the property. An additional dining area is also available.Guests can relax in the living area or enjoy the garden.Ubon Thai Victorian Inn & Restaurant is half a mile from shopping and dining. Staunton Amtrak Station is 1 mile away. The American Shakespeare Centre Blackfriars Playhouse is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Great Thai breakfast! Cute space and great hospitality.
- We didn’t have eggs for breakfast… rather, an excellent Thai breakfast with potato noodles and veggies. It was savory and sweet all at once. The coffee was strong and good! Udon is the epitome of hospitality and a caring mama bear. She’s wonderfully outgoing and delightful and you can see she has a passion for hospitality. We would highly recommend staying here and loved the beautiful Victorian accommodations. If you’re looking to be left alone and ignored, this is not the place for you. Udon is very attentive and inquisitive.
- Ubon rocks! She is so friendly, attentive, and genuine. Outstanding Thai breakfast!
- The delightful owner met me and let me check in early. She fed me lunch and sent me shopping! While there were many other people at the lovely old Victorian home, I never saw or heard anyone else. Did I mention that there is a full restaurant on the ground floor? Book early. Many people stay here and book far in advance. I got lucky!
- UBON IS AMAZING! She is a welcoming soul and makes you feel like you are staying at a high end resort with her service. We got in at 1am in the morning and she accommodated us with her last room. No restaurants were open so she made us the best Crispy Chicken and Man Tai’s. I will definitely be coming back to taste her signature and authentic Thai dishes without MSG.
Belle Hearth Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Belle Hearth Bed and Breakfast is located in Waynesboro in the region of Virginia, just 23 miles from Charlottesville.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Harrisonburg is 27 miles from Belle Hearth Bed and Breakfast, and Staunton is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The house was beautiful and the owners were very nice and accommodating. I was probably expecting a little more “protein” in the breakfast (eggs, meat, etc) but what they served was excellent as far as taste and appearance. We had some minor issues with our room (fireplace malfunction, hot water) but overall the bed and the atmosphere was very comfortable.
- Owners try hard to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. Breakfast is special. Spacy rooms
- Room was cozy and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Very warm, accommodating hosts, Great breakfast and super comfortable bed. Great location for visiting Blue Ridge Parkway and within easy walking distance of good restaurants.
- Lovely, eclectic decor. The friendliest owners who make you feel like friends rather than paying guests.
Iris Inn & Cabins
Located in Waynesboro in the region of Virginia, 23 miles from Charlottesville, Iris Inn & Cabins features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge, concierge services, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.Harrisonburg is 28 miles from Iris Inn & Cabins, and Staunton is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 25 miles from Iris Inn & Cabins.
- The views are excellent and the breakfast was extremely delicious and it was not a buffet, they cooked your food to order but you could order as much as you like, one of everything if you wanted. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The whole trip was a 15 on a scale of one to ten that is how wonderful it was. I love love love this place.
- The rooms were spacious with a fantastic view. We loved the wine and cheese reception the evening we checked in and the friendly staff. The made to order breakfast was delicious as were the fresh made cookies available for the guests!
- Unique and private cabin even though not far from the main Housing and breakfast area. For older people the many steps on an incline are a little harder in getting around but they do have a trail to get to cabins w/out steps . Breakfast being ordered fresh and waited upon is very nice.
- Large rooms, many with hot tubs, wine tasting, and breakfast made to order. Beautiful views of the Shenandoah Valley both for sunset and sunrise.
- Breakfast was the best ,so fresh made every morning . Staff was very nice.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Staunton Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Staunton Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Staunton Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Staunton Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!