4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Southampton – Top Hotel Reviews
Southampton is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southampton. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southampton. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Southampton with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Southampton:
Edgehill Manor Guest House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Edgehill Manor Guest House is located in Hamilton.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.L.F. Wade Airport is 8 miles away.
- Comfortable, nice room with direct walk out to quiet and secluded pool. Nice morning breakfast and home made yogurt! Just a simple nice place to stay with a great and happy and kind staff. Very close to everything and very very quiet.
- The beds were extremely comfortable, but the cast iron balcony chairs were very uncomfortable.
- We left an iPhone charger behind at the hotel, and Samantha brought it to us at the ferry! Above and beyond!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Samantha and Lana (the owner) went out of their way to accommodate us. We moved from Room 1 (in the main house) to Room 13 which was newer/brighter with a view over the pool (to watch our children) and away from the breakfast guests. Lovely pool and position and you could not get a better location to the city of Hamilton.
- Location, how quiet it was, felt safe as I was travelling by myself, bed was comfy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Oxford House offers accommodations in Pembroke.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 8 miles from Oxford House.
- As an ex-resident of BDA, I was familiar with the central and convenient location, accessible by footpath. Business style guest house comparable to nearby properties (but without a swimming pool), and in my opinion, much better value.
- The young woman who checked us in after hours was lovely. The staff was generally very good. We had a broken towel rack that was fixed as soon as we mentioned it.
- The property was perfectly located and had the charm you want for a romantic get-away. The staff was extremely accommodating and friendly.
- Excellent location, close to shops and restaurants. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was wonderful.
- Huge variety of breakfast choices, great eggs, fresh fruit and yoghurt, lovely teas. Bed was super large and extremely comfy.
Watercolours features an outdoor swimming pool, BBQ facilities and garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a terrace with a sea view. Watercolours provides certain units that include pool views, and rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and a desk. All units are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Watercolours will be able to enjoy activities in and around, like snorkelling.
No reviews yet.
Aunt Nea’s Inn
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Aunt Nea’s Inn offers accommodations in Saint George. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 1.2 miles from Aunt Nea’s Inn.
- The location was perfect. The owners & staff were exceptional.
- Cleanliness, comfy bed, warm and friendly, awesome location.
- The bed is superb. The sheets and towels are clean. The room “Lighthouse” is adequate for a family of 4. The Supermarket where you can buy all the things you need is just a short walk away. The Lady Owner -Faith Bridges- is very nice and considerate allowing us to stay more hours since our flight is late in the afternoon.
- Booked a cabin separate from the main inn. Loved it.
Yes Bed was comfortable and atmosphere was great.
Good all around Value for money and service spot on. Friendly welcome and information all good.
No negative points or experience. Were happy to do extra when asked.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Southampton Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Southampton to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Southampton but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!