4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Silió Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Silió Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Silió Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Silió Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Silió Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Silió Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Silió Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Silió Cantabria:
Posada Los Duendes
This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique colour scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a typical breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 miles from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 55.9 miles from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31.1 miles from Santander Airport.
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
- great staff nothing to much trouble, very comfortable and good breakfast,will be booking again for our return juorney
- Personal attention as we were late due to stormy seas. Lovely breakfast. Will definitely use again due to its location to Santander.
- Miguel & Tina were very understanding about our late arrival due to the delay on the ferry and were happy to stay up to greet us.
- Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Posada de Villacarriedo
Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- La atención prestada por Cristina y la comodidad de la cama.
- el desayuno fue exquisito y el trato de Cristina la dueña un placer
El trato genial por parte de Cristina que regenta la posada, fue muy amable desde que llegamos ya que nos ayudó y recomendó que hacer por la zona.
La situación muy buena y tranquila.
El desayuno riquísimo y la habitación estaba muy bien por el precio que pagamos,no se puede pedir más.
Casa Jesus Muddyboots
Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and hiking. Santander is 31 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots, and Llanes is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from Casa Jesus Muddyboots.
Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
The local knowledge passed onto me both for travel and local info – i can only say was brilliant – thank you.
- Mike and Brenda are the perfect hosts, they couldn’t do enough for us! The rooms and the breakfast were great. Mike has a vast knowledge of the area and is happy to impart his knowledge which is well worth hearing. Excellent!!
- Nice stop over point. And the owners have a wealth of local knowledge and offer walking trips
Brenda and Michael very welcoming and font of local knowledge and history. Breakfast served in conservatory overlooking garden where a variety of different birds visited the bird table daily. Good secure parking.
Excellent family run restaurant and bar within walking distance.
- Excellent service, excellent breakfast. They could not do enough to help with any request.
- Made to feel very welcome by both Brenda and Mike. Best nights sleep i’ve had for a while.
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37.3 miles away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- Very good location for Santander and the Picos. Also very good value for money including breakfast. Comfortable quiet hotel, very well decorated. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel restaurant closed as out of season, however just a couple minutes walk there are eating places and we enjoyed our meal out too.
- El trato de Noelia de 10, así cómo la habitación que nos facilitó. La ubicación y el servicio de restaurante muy buenos también
- La calidez con la q nos recibieron, La Sra Mary su hija Noelia y su esposo… fue increible nos sentimos en casa.. les estamos muy agradecidos y sin duda volveremos para estar mas dias, El lugar es hermoso y las habitaciones clasicas muy bonitas, el restaurante muy bien.. me faltan palabras para describir la emocion y el buen sabor de boca q nos llevamos… pronto regresaremos sin duda alguna
- El trato excelente, tanto la dueña como su hija que es quien gestiona reservas. Nos dieron todas las facilidades, super atentas. Viajamos con nuestra peque de 3 años y estuvimos super a gusto. Todo limpísimo! Una pena no poder probar el restaurante, esta cerrado en invierno. El desayuno bien aunque hubiera agradecido algo salado, no solo dulce… Por lo demás, estupendo! Si vuelvo a la zona repito seguro!!
- El trato fue genial, la ubicación , el edificio, nos encantó.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Silió Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Silió Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Silió Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Silió Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!