4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Seaside Park New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Seaside Park New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Seaside Park New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Seaside Park New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Seaside Park New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Seaside Park New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Seaside Park New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Seaside Park New Jersey:
The Bentley Inn Bed and Breakfast
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located only a 2-minute walk to the beach, this Bay Head, New Jersey bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and a full breakfast. The Point Pleasant Beach and Boardwalk are a 6-minute drive away.All rooms at The Bentley Inn Bed and Breakfast are brightly decorated and come equipped with cable TV, hairdryer and clock radio. Select rooms have a private bathroom.The Bentley Inn features a full hot breakfast menu. Guests can enjoy meals in the dining room or large terrace. Bicycles are available for rent for easy transportation around town.The Casino Fishing Pier in Seaside Heights is a 15-minute drive from the inn. The Sea Girt Lighthouse is 7 miles away.
- The location near the beach; the gracious staff and overall cleanliness; the reasonable price;
- This was my third stay. The inn is perfect in every way. Service, ambiance, location, breakfast, price, can’t be beat.
- Location. Outdoor shower. Lots of beach chairs, towels, equipment.
- The Inn was lovely – amazing location just a block from the beach. The Inn Keeper was really sweet and accommodating, letting us go to our room early upon check in. The breakfast was simple but delicious and the outdoor showers were a really great amenity! We would definitely come back!
Staff was AWESOME SO FRIENDLY. The Bentley inn was close to the beach great breakfast and glen made fresh coffee cake every day that was amazing.
All the rooms and well maintained very clean as well has two outdoor showers so you can rinse off after the beach.
Glen and his staff are awesome and also adaptable. We had an great stay and will definitely come back in the future
600 Main, A Bed & Breakfast and Victorian Tea Room
Located in Toms River, 26 miles from Long Branch, 600 Main, A Bed & Breakfast and Victorian Tea Room features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Atlantic City International Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast is located in Point Pleasant Beach in the region of New Jersey, just 12 miles from Toms River. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 40 miles from The Tower Cottage Bed and Breakfast.
Great place with very friendly owners, luxurious romantic feeling
On top of that a very beautiful and tasty breakfast
- Tony & Maureen we’re like family. Such wonderful people. Beautiful room & breakfast was amazing! We will definitely be back for the holidays. So pretty!
- Impeccably restored Victorian mansion with lush rooms, 2 blocks from the beach, delicious breakfast and snacks available all day and amazing B&B hosts. Would highly recommend and would love to return!!
- Fantastically clean and pretty Inn with outstanding service and amazing breakfasts. Nothing goes unnoticed here. Maureen and Eloisa were friendly and ever so helpful. You won’t be sorry!
- We were greeted by Tony and Maureen on our arrival. We were provided a tour of the home and were made to feel comfortable immediately. The room was perfect and tastefully decorated. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Each morning we were served a delicious and well prepared breakfast. The presentation of the food was beautiful. It was served on beautiful china alongside elegant linens and silverware. My wife and I were made to feel special during our stay and would not hesitate to recommend the hospitality of Tony and Maureen at the Tower Cottage.
- Great place with very friendly owners, luxurious romantic feeling
White Lilac Inn
With a full breakfast each morning, this Spring Lake bed and breakfast has rooms with a fireplace and private balcony. The beach is just 5 blocks away.A flat-screen cable TV with DVD player are provided in each air-conditioned room at White Lilac Inn. A private bathroom is included as well and certain rooms feature a spa tub.Free Wi-Fi is available to guests at the White Lilac Inn, which provides beach passes and complimentary use of bicycles. Guests can relax with a book in the library or the parlor of the bed and breakfast, which is housed in a Victorian-era building.Spring Lake Train Station, offering NJTransit service to New York City, is a 4-minute drive away.
If you are looking for a home style comfort on your visit, the White lilac Inn is the place to stay.
The staff was pleasant and eager to help in any way. The room was clean and met all your needs.
The Inn is filled with old world charm. There is a sense of history and old-fashioned comfort here. I loved the private porch to sit and relax, read, and chat on. Our stay was relaxing.
- Our stay was very relaxing. The tone of the inn is calming and soothing, a wonderful escape. Mary the inn keeper goes out of her way to make everyone feel at home.
- The inn keeper & staff were friendly &accommodating. It was an excellent choice . I would definitely return.
- Spring Lake is a pleasant visit, especially in the off season (which is when we go) and the White Lilac is an excellent B&B. Mari is super helpful with advice and suggestions. We brought our own bikes but she has bikes available.
- Mari, the Innkeeper was very gracious and helpful to us. We enjoyed the surroundings, breakfast and the room.
- If you are looking for a home style comfort on your visit, the White lilac Inn is the place to stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Seaside Park New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Seaside Park New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Seaside Park New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Seaside Park New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!