4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Searsport Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Searsport Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Searsport Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Searsport Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Searsport Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Searsport Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Searsport Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Searsport Maine:
Alamoosook Lakeside Inn Orland
Located in Orland in the region of Maine, 15 miles from Bangor, Alamoosook Lakeside Inn Orland features a barbecue and a private beach area. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 16 miles from Alamoosook Lakeside Orlan.
- Beautiful location – a little off the beaten track but readily accessible. Welcoming and helpful staff and ideal for a family holiday or for anyone looking for a relaxing stay in a very scenic spot. Breakfast was excellent with views across the lake.
- The innkeeper was very friendly and accommodating. She made an effort to talk indiviually with each guest. The breakfast was very good.The view was beautiful. There were canoes, kayacks and a paddle boat available to us.
- Unique location ran by an amazing innkeeper. Great attention to detail, felt like visiting a relative’s summer home.
- Staying at Alamoosook Lakeside Inn Orland is an exciting experience. You are in the forrest and in front of a nice lake, with a magnificent view. The owner, Gina, is really kind. The breakfast is good and changes every day. You can find kayaks and similar, you can hike in the trails just around the hotel. In practice, staying at the hotel and in the proximity is itself an experience. I just wish I would have been able to spend more time there.
The Inn is lovely and on a perfect setting. No beaches, but there is lake swimming.
Unfortunately, we did not have the time to take advantage of the available canoes and kayaks. The room was very clean and comfortable and everyone who works there is friendly. The bathroom looked brand new.
Victorian by the Sea
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Victorian by the Sea is located in Lincolnville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The breakfasts were absolutely gourmet. Caroline, the owner, was very friendly and helpful the restaurant suggestions and things to do. The other guests were also friendly and interesting to interact with. We made friends that we will keep in touch with.
- Wonderful host, beautiful setting and great breakfasts.
Gourmet 5 star breakfasts!!! All organic produce and local farm to table….
Incredible Victorian sun porch with a view of the bay…..
- Lovely quiet clean room with gas fireplace. Caroline made the most delicious breakfasts. She was very kind and accommodating. She gave us ideas of where to visit and restaurant information. Want to go back.
The breakfast was delicious. The inn/ room was lovely and very comfortable.
Will return next year.
Breathtaking Modern & Luxurious B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Breathtaking Modern & Luxurious B&B offers accommodations in Belfast, just 28 miles from Bangor. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 27 miles from Breathtaking Modern & Luxurious B&B.
- Alex and Lisa are young and interesting. It was nice just to get to know them a little. It snowed and Alex cleaned off our car and pulled so we could get an early start.
- The house is gorgeous, located on a hill with a view of rolling hills, trees and the bay in the distance. Host Alex was very friendly and helpful, room was spotless and beautifully appointed, bed very comfortable.
- .The hosts are lovely and engaging. Although the original home was old, their renovations created modern, creative and comfortable spaces. Bedroom was very comfy. We also enjoyed the moose who decided to visit in the back yard.
- Nice quiet location, with a short drive to town. The house is nicely decorated, and quite relaxing. The hosts are friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful, clean, and freshly remodeled. Location is quiet and serene yet just a five minute drive to downtown Belfast. Hosts make you feel at ease the second you walk through the door. A pleasure to meet them and stay at their B&B. Oh, and excellent coffee!
Spouter Inn Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. With ocean views from every room, the Spouter Inn Bed and Breakfast is a Colonial-style home built in 1832. It is situated on 1.5 acres with flower gardens and rocking chairs on the front porch, all located directly across from Lincolnville Beach.Our eight guest rooms all offer private bathrooms, some with Jacuzzi jet tubs, and a three course, gourmet-style breakfast each day.Restaurants, shops along the beach, and the ferry out to Islesboro are all within walking distance. Vacationing with us along the Rockland, Rockport, Camden, and Belfast corridor provides time to enjoy the beach and explore the coast, and see all that Mid-Coast Maine has to offer.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 52.8 miles from the property.
Breakfast and baked treats were incredible – three homemade courses, a new menu every day with sweet, savory, and egg-based options, delicious cookies and brownies. Previous reviews set my expectations high, and it did not disappoint.
Erin and Don are attentive but not overbearing – they had great recommendations for things to do and places to eat in the area. The thing that struck me most is that they seem to really love what they do and put that love into the quality of their establishment.
- The breakfasts were beautifully presented and could have been prepared by a gourmet chef. The room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The innkeepers were very personable and catered to everything we wanted. They knew the local area and were able to recommend places for shopping and dining.
- Erin and Don are superb hosts. I felt as if I was staying with friends.Breakfast is elegant & delicious.
- Perfect bed and breakfast!! Amazing 5 course breakfast . Don and Erin are fabulous hostess and very helpful with information on places to visit and best resturants to eat!
- The owners were wonderful to work with and the food was phenomenal. You could tell that the owners really cared about their place and their guests!
- Breakfast and baked treats were incredible – three homemade courses, a new menu every day with sweet, savory, and egg-based options, delicious cookies and brownies. Previous reviews set my expectations high, and it did not disappoint.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Searsport Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Searsport Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Searsport Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Searsport Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!