4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Marina Del Rey Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Veleta
Featuring a charming central terrace with a barbecue and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Rural La Veleta is set in Murias de Rechivaldo, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Heated rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. One of the rooms is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The house has a rustic style, with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and warm tones. There is a shared living-dining room with a fireplace, TV, sofas and board games.Located in the village’s main square, there are a few dining options nearby. Astorga is around 2.5 miles from La Veleta and offers a range of services, as well as a bus and train station. León is 35 minutes’ drive away via the AP-71 Motorway.
- Clean , nice rooms, classic Spanish furnishings . Great egg breakfast . Helpful pleasant owner.
- Very nice woman runs the place and she is very helpful. A good breakfast. Room was comfortable. A little bar across the street was nice spot for a cerveza and around the corner was an excellent restaurant. This is a very small town so to have these two spots nearby was nice.
- La Veleta is a hostelry that I will return to. That says enough!
- A good stay here- we used it as a one night stop over between our drive from Picos de Europa to Santiago de Compostela. The room was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully done in blue/white tile and very clean. We had asked for a double bed but got the two twins shoved together thing (it happens a lot in Europe so not a mark against this property, just the way it often is around here.) They were very comfortable though! Breakfast was very simple but filling, with some excellent berry jam and homemade muffins along with good coffee.
- Loved the authentic Spanish decorations and feel to the place.
B&B A ti
Offering an outdoor pool and free bikes, B&B A ti is located in Valderrey. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV, and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Bed linen is included.At B&B A ti you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a vending machine. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.
- Prachtige locatie met schitterend uitzicht. Hartelijke ontvangst. Uitstekende en gezellige maaltijden.
Cama muy cómoda, habitación amplia con un diseño muy cuidado. Todo muy limpio. Los propietarios muy amables, con mucha atención al detalle (se molestaron en comprar pan sin gluten para el desayuno).
Muy cerca de Astorga y con un acceso rápido a la autopista para visitar lugares tan bonitos como Las Médulas o acercarse a poblaciones cercanas al Río Órbigo donde se pueden hacer rutas en bici recorriendo pueblos pintorescos sin ver coches. Un lujo para quienes les guste el ciclo turismo y/o la gastronomía.
- Krankheitsbedingt musste ich auf dem Jakobsweg eine zweitägige Pause einlegen. Zum Glück! Das Inhaberpaar hat sich hervorragend um mich gekümmert und das Essen war zudem hervorragend. Das Taxi von Astorga aus kostete gerademal € 10 nach Valderrey. Am Morgen der Weiterreise haben die beiden mich wieder an den Plaza Major in Astorga gefahren.
- La amabilidad y la tranquilidad amen de su limpieza.
- Casa rural muy bonita cerca de Astorga. Mucha tranquilidad
Flores Del Camino
Flores Del Camino is located in Castrillo De Los Polvazares, 30 miles from León and 24 miles from Ponferrada.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Astorga is 3.9 miles from Flores Del Camino, and La Bañeza is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Blanca B&B
Located in the centre of León, 1,650 feet from the train station, Pensión Blanca B&B offers rooms with colourful décor. Free Wi-Fi is available.All the rooms in Pensión Blanca B&B have a flat-screen TV. Some of them feature a private bathroom with shower.A daily breakfast is served and guests have also access to a shared kitchen. There is a shared living room and a library as well.Within 10 minutes’ walk, guests can visit León’s Gothic Cathedral and the Casa de los Botines, designed by Gaudí. León’s Virgen del Camino Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Very attentive owner and gave good advice on places to visit. Very good breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- It was very near of all the interesting cathedrals
- Really friendly, helpful host. Tea/coffee facilities always available.
- I likes everything unfortunately I was in the room close to the living area, I am a light sleeper and when other guests were up before me I could hear them having breakfast. Otherwise a perfect stay.
The place is very CLEAN and has character. My room had a nice modern bathroom and both the hot water and central heating kept us warm in a very cold night.
Super convenient LOCATION. Short walk to the train station, bus station, tourist spots and plenty of restaurants. Walking distance to Leon’s cathedral, el Humedo and other sightseeing spots.
ATMs, supermarkets and pharmacy around the corner.
My visit was very short, so didn’t get a chance to use the shared kitchen, but it’s always a great thing to have.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Marina Del Rey Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Marina del Rey Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!