4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa María de Buil Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Buil Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa María de Buil Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Buil Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Buil Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa María de Buil Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa María de Buil Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa María De Buil Aragon:
Casa Lascorz offers accommodation in La Pardina. All guests have access to a communal terrace, garden and lounge area. There is free WiFi throughout the property.At the bed and breakfast, the bright and spacious rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries, towels, and hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed for an extra cost in the breakfast area.Benasque is 27.3 miles from the accommodation and Ainsa is 11.2 miles away.
- The owners Benjamin and Corinna, who have done such an effort to renovate that beautiful farm house and take care of everything
- L’accueil formidable de Corinna et Ben et les belles excursions qu’ils nous ont recommandées bien adaptées, la maison aragonaise bien rénovée et d’une grande propreté, le calme de l’endroit et sa situation au coeur des ballades et des sites culturels
- La atención de los propietarios es excelente y el paisaje esplendido.
belle maison de caractère, joliment restaurée, dans un site préservé et calme.
confort, propreté, accueil attentionné.
- Die Gastgeber sind ein supernettes Paar, dass sich dieses Haus mit sehr viel Liebe zum Detail und viel harter Arbeit selbst hergerichtet hat. Sie haben es super geschafft, den Charakter dieses Hauses aus dem 19. Jahrhundert zu erhalten und trotzdem auch nicht auf die Annehmlichkeiten unserer Zeit verzichten zu müssen. Z.B. Offene Kamine, die für die Gäste befeuert werden und Zentralheizung im Zimmer. Moderne Badausstattung. Alte Fliesenböden. Alte Türen restauriert und moderne Fenster, die dazu passen,… Exzellentes Frühstück. Freundliche Haustiere (2 Hunde, 3 Katzen)
Situated in the small town of Boltaña, a 5-minute walk from Ara River, Casa Cruz features rustic décor and offers rooms with heating. Free Wi-Fi is available.All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests will find a tourist guide of the area in each room. There is a shared lounge with TV, CD player and a small reading area.Guests are offered continental breakfast, consisting of juice, fruit, toasts and muffins, coffee or tea, cheese and cold meats.The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking, hiking and other outdoor activities. Mediano Lako is 12.4 miles away and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Casa Cruz is located in a little charming town and by car you can easily access Odessa or explore other parts of Aragon. I would definitely recommend Casa Cruz to any other travelling to this region.
This was our second stay at Casa Cruz and it was just as great as the first! Michelle is the friendliest, most dedicated host and she makes sure each and every guest feels right at home. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the location is perfect for exploring the area.
I would highly recommend the breakfast; Michelle’s home-baked cakes and pastries are amazing! We’ll be back!
- Boltaña is less touristy and therefore more authentic than Ainsa. The host was terrific, washed our laundry and even offered to drive us and our mountain bikes on the mountain top.
Surrounded by mountain views, Casa Allué offers rooms in Albella. Featuring a country style décor with wooden beams, this property includes free parking and free WiFi in public areas.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.A buffet breakfast is served at an extra cost. There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 19.9 miles from Casa Allué.
Of the more than 20 yearly motor cycle tours, this vacation was one of the best we had. We stayed in a perfect renewed house with outstanding accommodation, quiet environment and superb view. The friendly hosts, Lucy and Simon, proposed us every morning several motor tours, explaining the different interesting things to see. They were an active positive part of our vacation. We enjoyed the superb stay.
Ludo, Eddy and Danny
- La casa está situada en una pequeña aldea rodeada de naturaleza, tiene una zona común donde poder leer y relajarse, Lucy y Simon son geniales te harán sentir como en casa no dudéis en preguntarles donde salir de ruta conocen la zona a la perfección.
- El trato de Lucy y Simon excelente. La casa es muy bonita, agradable, bien decorada y tranquila.
El trato de Lucy y Simon es excepcional.
La casa está perfectamente ubicada para conocer diferentes sectores del parque nacional de Ordesa.
La tranquilidad y la desconexión están aseguradas.
- La casa es confortable y su situación fantástica. La comida variada y buena. Lo mejor, los propietarios. Te hacen sentir a gusto desde el primer momento.
- Of the more than 20 yearly motor cycle tours, this vacation was one of the best we had. We stayed in a perfect renewed house with outstanding accommodation, quiet environment and superb view. The friendly hosts, Lucy and Simon, proposed us every morning several motor tours, explaining the different interesting things to see. They were an active positive part of our vacation. We enjoyed the superb stay.
Located in Buerba, 27 miles from Formigal, Casa Marina features a sun terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a electric tea pot in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a concierge service at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from Casa Marina, and Jaca is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa María De Buil Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa María de Buil Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Buil Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa María de Buil Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!