4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon:
La Trucha del Arco Iris
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, La Trucha del Arco Iris offers accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel.Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ponferrada is 8 miles from La Trucha del Arco Iris, and Astorga is 21 miles from the property.
Everything from the welcome from Jaime to the tea and cookies brought to our room after a cold day on the Camino. Bed shower excellent
This hostel should not be missed if you are staying in El Acebo. Unbelievable complete breakfast before leaving not just tostado and coffee. This is a high class B&B worth staying at
- This was the most welcome I have been made to feel at any of the places that I have stayed at along the Camino. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast in the morning was top notch. I really liked that my room had a nice, clean quilt on the bed and (as silly as this is) I liked the TP. It was not the usual 1 ply that I’ve seen elsewhere on the Camino. Attention to detail here was very very good. I would recommend staying here!
Very welcoming host
Large comfortable room
Good dinner recommendations
- Jaime and Maria were so warm and hospitable. The bedroom with personal touches, so cosy after a long, arduous walk on the Camino. The breakfast was a treat with strawberries and museli with views to the snowy mountains in the distance. The restaurant around the corner was equally charming and local. We adored El Acebo and highly recommend the Trucha.
Friendly helpful host for whom nothing was too much bother.
Well behaved quiet ,contented dogs.(I am a dog lover.)who had no smell.
Fantastic mountain view from my room at the front.
A home from home.
- Everything from the welcome from Jaime to the tea and cookies brought to our room after a cold day on the Camino. Bed shower excellent
Located in Almázcara, 6 miles from Ponferrada, Los Rosales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFithroughout the property. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Astorga is 25 miles from Los Rosales, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 miles away.
- Good room, Balcony wall was high if you sat down you could not see anything so we did not use it. Nice quite village at the back of the property
- A truck stop and fair for it, but not what expected
- The location was easy to find and good for visiting Ponferrada. It is really a large transport cafe with rooms upstairs. The food was therefore to suit. The trucks and main road could be noisy, but not a problem with the windows closed and the excellent aircon running. We had an ensuite room over the entrance with 2 large comfy beds and an enclosable verandah. All very clean. The manager was delightful, really helpful. Incredible value!
- Good access from the “motorway” system. We used it for a visit to Ponferrada and found it easy to drive into town. The cafe provided all that we needed for an evening light meal.
- Solo la habitacion que era muy trande y temperatura ideal
Flores Del Camino
Flores Del Camino is located in Castrillo De Los Polvazares, 30 miles from León and 24 miles from Ponferrada.Some units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a electric tea pot in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Astorga is 3.9 miles from Flores Del Camino, and La Bañeza is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural La Veleta
Featuring a charming central terrace with a barbecue and rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Rural La Veleta is set in Murias de Rechivaldo, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Heated rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. One of the rooms is adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The house has a rustic style, with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and warm tones. There is a shared living-dining room with a fireplace, TV, sofas and board games.Located in the village’s main square, there are a few dining options nearby. Astorga is around 2.5 miles from La Veleta and offers a range of services, as well as a bus and train station. León is 35 minutes’ drive away via the AP-71 Motorway.
- Clean , nice rooms, classic Spanish furnishings . Great egg breakfast . Helpful pleasant owner.
- Very nice woman runs the place and she is very helpful. A good breakfast. Room was comfortable. A little bar across the street was nice spot for a cerveza and around the corner was an excellent restaurant. This is a very small town so to have these two spots nearby was nice.
- La Veleta is a hostelry that I will return to. That says enough!
- A good stay here- we used it as a one night stop over between our drive from Picos de Europa to Santiago de Compostela. The room was fairly comfortable and the bathroom was beautifully done in blue/white tile and very clean. We had asked for a double bed but got the two twins shoved together thing (it happens a lot in Europe so not a mark against this property, just the way it often is around here.) They were very comfortable though! Breakfast was very simple but filling, with some excellent berry jam and homemade muffins along with good coffee.
- Loved the authentic Spanish decorations and feel to the place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!