4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Catalina Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Catalina Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Catalina Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Catalina Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Catalina Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Catalina Tenerife:
Espacio Antares B&B
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace, Espacio Antares is located in Santa Barbara in Tenerife. It offers views of Mount Teide.Guests may choose between double or triple heated rooms with shared bathroom access in this relaxing homestay. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared kitchen available for guests to prepare meals, and a shared living-dining area. Outside guests will find spacious gardens including a vegetable and fruit garden.Espacio Antares is a 10-minute drive from the coast and Parque Nacional del Teide is 24.9 miles away. Tenerife North Airport is one hour drive from the property.
- The bed was super comfortable. I rested very well and the house is in quiet non touristic area. The breakfast was superb in my opinion because they had big variety and even plant based milk.
It was such a great place to stay. It has it’s charm 🙂 They even have a studio where you can exercise, do yoga or so and they actually do have yoga classes each monday and wednesday mornings. So I attended one class and was happy to start my morning like this.
The place itself is really amazing, very very cozy and peaceful. You can feel that the owners of the place put their heart into each detail they have created.
The town itself is also very calm.
- Very nice, homey and peaceful place! The owners are very kind and they provide you everything you need and more. The view from the terrace is spectacular!
- very interesting, atmospheric interior furnishings and an outdoor patio with a pond with gold fishes
- I stayed at Antares for two nights and those were the most comfortable nights I have ever spent outside my home. All the minute details were well thought of, everything you could possibly need was there. There are only 4 rooms, if I’m not mistaken, a large terrace where you can see stars and mt Teide, a giant room meant for sporting activities (didn’t really have any time to visit it, so can’t say anything about it). When you enter, you are met with a warm cozy fireplace and a smiling gentleman, which, by the way, helped us a lot (me and another guest that I met at the hotel) by taking us to the bus station at night, when it was raining heavily and we were already soaked through.
Casa Regina Tenerife
Located in Tamaimo in the region of Tenerife, 16 miles from Playa de las Americas, Casa Regina Tenerife features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horseback riding.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and diving. Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles from Casa Regina Tenerife, and Los Cristianos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 21 miles from Casa Regina Tenerife.
- The staff were very friendly, absolutely loved the appartment and the terrace (jacuzzi, cosy places to sit and relax), and the pleasant town where you can find everything you need. Close to Los Gigantes, Masca and other hiking locations.
- Very cosy room, nice bed, super friendly and helpful host. The breakfast was basic, but delicious.
- Very friendly host, mattress was the most comfortable one in Tenerife. Parking easily available, shops and restaurants around the corner. Would stay there again.
- Decor was beautiful. Terrace was lovely with a jacuzzi and a great view. It was the perfect place to relax for a night
- The finishing touches to the property are beautiful. There’s a huge outdoor terrace and hot tub, it’s lovely. We had a lot of communication by email with the host before arrival and were given great advice, all in perfect English, Elisa was so helpful. We were welcomed later than checkin was supposed to be and given perfect service. We parked outside earlier than checkin and they helped arrange a taxi to Masca. Beautiful sea views from our room, the town is lovely and a cheap taxi fare to Los Gigantes and Masca. We ate at the Fisherman’s Inn in Los Gigantes, it was fantastic. It was so clean and exceeded our expectations, we wanted to stay an extra night but they were fully booked – no surprise!
B&B Casa LA MORINGA
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. B&B Casa LA MORINGA is located in Los Silos, 22 miles from Playa de las Americas and 16 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Los Cristianos is 23 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA, and Adeje is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 26 miles from B&B Casa LA MORINGA.
- A comfortable, charmingly-restored old town house set close to the centre of the nice little town of Los Silos, located at the foot of the stunning mountains and close to Garachico. Marisa was most kind and accommodating, making homemade bread for breakfast. Loved it!
- Exceptional. We found the rustic nature of the village location really authentic.
There are tables in the lobby, with fridge and its nice and quiet. Great restaurants nearby (La Escuela and La Fereteria).
We had a room with bathroom next door, which I personally dont see as a problem. It was pointed out in the booking too.
- beautiful old house with a central patio in a very lovely quiet town near the sea and easy access to hike in the mountains.
Machteld was a great host and she with her cute chihuahua made us feel like home. The breakfast with homemade bread was delicious. We were also given a hot herbal tea from the garden upon our arrival that should make us healthy forever.
The location is amazing, settled in beautiful surroundings of the pretty little town of Los Silos in spectacular scenery.
B&B Buenavista del Norte
Located in Buenavista del Norte, 23 miles from Playa de las Americas, B&B Buenavista del Norte features a barbecue and sun terrace.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. Puerto de la Cruz is 18 miles from B&B Buenavista del Norte, and Los Cristianos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very kind Staffan, everything was very cleaning! Very good breakfast!
- The hostel is situated on the main square. It means you are right in the heart of the town. The owner is very friendly, and even came and found me in a local restaurant when there was a carnival as he was afraid that my car would be parked somewhere it might get towed away.
Very tradicional beautiful house in the traditional Cararian style located directly on the village plaza. Max. 10 minutes walk until the bus station which brings you everywhere you need at the island.
Carol receive us very friendly under stormy weather and I chat daily with José Luiz asking this and that. We really felt at home and wish we could have stayed longer.
- There are only four room’s in José’s B’nB and so we experienced the atmosphere there as a friendly and intimate one. All facilities were super clean and José was always available for questions that came up to us. The breakfast is nothing super special, but we were always served with fresh fruit, bread and cheese from tenerife which was more than enough for us. Also, Buenavista itself is a good starting point for many hikes and has a great bus connection to Masca, Icod, La Laguna and Santa Cruz. We really liked our stay there and would definitely come back.
José is a very kind and welcoming host. His charm and friendliness were absolutely worth the stay. Additionally, the location is ideal for travelers that are interested in Buenavista and it’s beautiful surroundings. The rooms are beautiful and have a lot of charm. The showers had a good pressure and were warm even when showering for over 10 Minutes.
The breakfast is basic but with everything you need.
José does not speak English really well, but honestly, his openness and easy-going character make every conversation possible.
We extended our stay twice for a day each without any problems because we were so happy about it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Catalina Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Catalina Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!