4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Santa Ana la Real Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Ana la Real Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ana La Real Andalucía:
Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales – Bed & Breakfast
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales – Bed & Breakfast is located in Cortelazor. This adults-only property offers free WiFi.Each house features white walls and wooden furnishings. There is a seating area with a fireplace and a minibar. You can enjoy garden views from the room.The houses each have 1 bedroom with 1 extra large double bed. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Towels and linen are provided.At Valle del Arroyo Casas Rurales you will find a garden and a terrace. The property also offers free parking.The Portuguese Border is within 43.5 miles away and Seville Airport is 64.6 miles away.
- Lovely hosts, beautiful property, great hospitality.
- Lovely hosts who go the extra mile to make you feel very welcome. The beds are unbelievably comfortable. Great attention for interior decoration which makes you feel like home. Breakfast has all you can wish for. Great place to unwind!
- We really enjoyed our stay …our one bedroom ‘house’ was beautifully decorated, very luxurious. The surrounding cork forest and living pool were beautiful. Luc and Johan were the perfect hosts, very friendly, very helpful but best of all superb chefs!
Really excellent casa rural/ bed and breakfast. A great mixture of high quality private accommodation in beautiful and peaceful grounds and the opportunity to chat to the owners and other guests at breakfast and, sometimes, dinner (excellent cooking). The warmth and hospitality of Luc and Johan makes this a very special place to stay.
A very good area for walks, some from the door, and pretty small town of Aracena nearby.
- El sitio es un oasis de tranquilidad, los desayunos abundantes y variados, la cama enorme y comoda y los anfitriones se desviven por hacerte la estancia lo más agradable posible.
Featuring a shared terrace with barbecue facilities, Casa Annette is located in Cortelazor. Set within Sierra Norte de Sevilla Nature Reserve, this charming bed and breakfast offers free WiFi.Each heated room at this bed and breakfast has unique décor and includes 1 double or 2 single beds, plus a fan. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, such as bird watching, bicyble riding, hiking, and horse riding. There is also a gastronomic centre.You can find a restaurant, café and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Casa Annette. Sevilla is 59 miles from the property, and the Portuguese border is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very friendly owners, who were exceptionally keen to help. Great knowledge of local walks.
- Like at home,breakfest excellent,ony domestic product,I recommend this place
- the breakfast was all homemade included the glutenfree crumpets, as i asked fro gluten free bread
- Very friendly host and an exceptionally tasty breakfast… All in a tastefully furnished house… Really good experience!
- Absolutely fabulous! Beautifully decorated guest house, wonderful breakfast served on the terrace, very comfortable bed and shared bathroom next to the room. Annette and Stuart were charming hosts who know travelers’ needs and are keen to fulfill every wish and answer every question. It was hard to leave them and move on.
B&B Cervantes is located in Cortegana, just 16 miles from Aracena.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Fuenteheridos is 11 miles from B&B Cervantes, and Galaroza is 8 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Las Jimenas offers accommodations in Higuera de la Sierra.Aracena is 7 miles from Las Jimenas, and El Castillo de las Guardas is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Santa Ana La Real Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Santa Ana la Real Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!