4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Ramón Matagalpa Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San Ramón Matagalpa Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Ramón Matagalpa Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Ramón Matagalpa Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Ramón Matagalpa Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Ramón Matagalpa Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Ramón Matagalpa Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Ramón Matagalpa Region:
Kiruna Bed and Breakfast
Bed and Breakfast Kiruna offers accommodations in San Ramón. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Marias Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Matagalpa – and a guest favorite.
Marias Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Matagalpa. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Fantastic place and people. Extremely clean and comfortable. If you’ve been roughing it and need a couple of days of comfort don’t hesitate to stay here. The breakfasts are huge.
- The Host is very friendly and the B&B is really clean. Included was a very nice breakfast. We enjoyed our stay.
- Great staff working there. Very attentive. Great value for your money.
- The staff was really kind. They were approachable. The rooms were clean and we felt home right away. The breakfast was excellent. The last day we had to go early in the morning to take the bus and the night before they told us this was no problem and they even offered us an early breakfast (unfortunately because stomach problems we couldn’t enjoy this early breakfast). We slept here for three nights and it was the best accomodation we had in our trip in Nicaragua. Thank you for everything!
- Great value for the money. Staff was very accommodating and helpful!
Hostal Don Guillermo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Don Guillermo offers accommodations in Matagalpa.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 56 miles from the property.
Good location near cathedral and easy access to shops and nice big room with lots of light.
Staff don’t speak English and our Spanish very poor so difficult to communicate at times.
- Plants and chairs in gated area outside front door.
- Hot water a big plus in this town! Breakfast was good and made whenever I wanted it, in their two hour window. Great central location!
- Locatie. Vlakbij het centrale plein. Redelijk grote kamer.
- Echt waar voor je geld, personeel zeer vriendelijk maar spreekt geen woord Engels. Ontbijt gevarieerd en lekker, de ene dag kregen we eieren met toast en de andere dag pannenkoeken met banaan en stroop.
- Good location near cathedral and easy access to shops and nice big room with lots of light.
Hacienda Paraiso – Parador Cafetero
Hacienda Paraiso – Parador Cafetero is located in Matagalpa, just 3.6 miles from San Ramón. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Ramón Matagalpa Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Ramón Matagalpa Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Ramón Matagalpa Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Ramón Matagalpa Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!