4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Pedro De Torelló Catalonia:
Bressol offers accommodations in Ripoll.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage space and bike rental is available. Font-Romeu is 22 miles from Bressol, and Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- It was such a funky spot. Located around a lively square with access to everything there is to see and do in Ripoll. The furniture in the house was all reworked everyday items like suitcases that was just fun to be around. The kitchen was well stocked with coffee, juice and a variety of pastries, though not fresh. Excellent value for money. Truly a highlight of my Spanish tour.
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- Desde la buena ubicación, el diseño y modernidad de la estancia, la limpieza (muy importante para sentirte cómodo)… hasta el detalle de contar con un pequeño desayuno de buena mañana: café, leche, cereales, pastas, tostada, mermelada, zumo…
- Muy buena situación, céntrico y con una decoración original y moderna. Las instalaciones muy limpias. El personal amable. Buena calidad precio.
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
One of our top picks in Sant Felíu de Pallarols.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda offers accommodations in Sant Felíu de Pallarols, just 19 miles from Girona. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 27 miles from B&B La Rectoria St Miquel, and Camprodon is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- The setting was charming and serene, Roy and Goretti were wonderful hosts, and the food was extraordinary! The B&B is located adjacent to the bicycle/walking path, affording access to a very rich biodiversity within La Garrotxa Natural Park.
- We spent a very pleasant night in this hotel. The owner were very friendly and helped us to choose the right hiking route for our needs. We loved the room with the fireplace. Very cosy. We were all around happy.
- Super nice couple, it was a very pleasant stay! Awesome food, lovely Hotel! Will for sure go again!
- So happy to have found this place, felt just like home, Goretti and Roy are wonderful hosts.
- Everything!!!! I stayed alone for 4 absolutely fabulous days in a writing retreat. The owners are so lovely; the food is Michelin level ( you should get Half board since the food is fantastic); the rooms are clean, comfortable, and beautifully and simply appointed; and the building Is historic and remodeled to perfection and to honor its history—and there are Lovely walking/biking trails outside the door…also although the owners don’t let the dog out to bother anyone —we met (me and the dog) and fell in love—sweetest pup.
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Satori B&B – Adults Only is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses in the region of Catalonia, just 23 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Puigcerdà is 23 miles from Satori B&B – Adults Only , and Camprodon is 7 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
Mas La Riera Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mas La Riera Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Vic.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Calella is 31 miles from Mas La Riera, and Camprodon is 29 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfasts made of homemade produce and meat from owner’s farm. The host was very hospitable and tried to help us anyway they could, even though she didn’t speak English.
Maria is an excellent and considerate host providing comfortable and homely accommodation, and who will help when she can.
This is a working farm yet quite close to the road giving easy access for visitors.
I really enjoyed my stay here and the excellent breakfasts.
- The hotel is in fact a 500 year old house surrounded by a big garden. We had a plenty of space because both the room and “living” were big. The breakfast was excellent. The owners were helpful and very friendly.
- Het privékerkje in de tuin, het uitzicht over de velden
Lloc molt tranquil i agradable, al costat de Vic.
La Maria ha estat molt amable i atenta amb nosaltres.
Recomanem “l’esmorzar salat” de la casa, a base d’embotit artesà (boníssim).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Pedro De Torelló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Pedro de Torelló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!