4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Miguel Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel Tenerife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel Tenerife:
Espacio Antares B&B
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace, Espacio Antares is located in Santa Barbara in Tenerife. It offers views of Mount Teide.Guests may choose between double or triple heated rooms with shared bathroom access in this relaxing homestay. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared kitchen available for guests to prepare meals, and a shared living-dining area. Outside guests will find spacious gardens including a vegetable and fruit garden.Espacio Antares is a 10-minute drive from the coast and Parque Nacional del Teide is 24.9 miles away. Tenerife North Airport is one hour drive from the property.
It was such a great place to stay. It has it’s charm 🙂 They even have a studio where you can exercise, do yoga or so and they actually do have yoga classes each monday and wednesday mornings. So I attended one class and was happy to start my morning like this.
The place itself is really amazing, very very cozy and peaceful. You can feel that the owners of the place put their heart into each detail they have created.
The town itself is also very calm.
- Very nice, homey and peaceful place! The owners are very kind and they provide you everything you need and more. The view from the terrace is spectacular!
- very interesting, atmospheric interior furnishings and an outdoor patio with a pond with gold fishes
- I stayed at Antares for two nights and those were the most comfortable nights I have ever spent outside my home. All the minute details were well thought of, everything you could possibly need was there. There are only 4 rooms, if I’m not mistaken, a large terrace where you can see stars and mt Teide, a giant room meant for sporting activities (didn’t really have any time to visit it, so can’t say anything about it). When you enter, you are met with a warm cozy fireplace and a smiling gentleman, which, by the way, helped us a lot (me and another guest that I met at the hotel) by taking us to the bus station at night, when it was raining heavily and we were already soaked through.
- Everything was perfect! The house is a delight and the hosts are the best, friendly, available, helpful to guide us around. The location is fantastic, up on the hill so you have the seaside in front and the volcano in the back…fantastic!
- It was such a great place to stay. It has it’s charm 🙂 They even have a studio where you can exercise, do yoga or so and they actually do have yoga classes each monday and wednesday mornings. So I attended one class and was happy to start my morning like this.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Luminosa is located in Bocacangrejo, just 14 miles from Puerto de la Cruz.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 5 miles from Casa Luminosa, and La Laguna is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from Casa Luminosa.
- Daniela and Adriano were really friendly and helpful hosts. They made us feel like we were at home rather than in a lodging. The breakfast was fantastic, and the house has a little front yard and back yard where you can relax and hang out. Suitable for a relaxed vacation and meeting other people. The place is in a quiet area, with easy access to Radazul.
- Everything was beautiful and so lovely, even the cat. I will never forget the kindness what I got there. il tuo, ciao
- The people running it are lovely. My room was big and my bed comfortable. The garden is great, athough I didn’t stay long enough to make use of it. Breakfast good, with fresh fruit smoothie, eggs and bread.
- The artistic surroundings and beautiful atmosphere contributed to our stay.
- So many lovely details, each room is very special, very friedly open minded hosts. Very clean
Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme
Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme is situated in La Laguna, 0.9 miles from San Cristobal de La Laguna, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.This bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountain where guests can enjoy a drink. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a classic Italian décor and feature a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sogno Di Gio Casa Di Charme boasts a typical Italian à la carte restaurant and a bar. Guest can benefit from a buffet breakfast served in the antique hall of the building.
- Dinner was delicious…owner was very pleasant and helpful. Very enjoyable stay.
Lovely Italian style casa
Great friendly staff
Great for tram access into town only 3 stops for €1.50 each or taxi €5.10
Stunning terrace roof view
- Wif-fi was excellent very fast in the room. Beautiful building, supberb considering the cost of this stay. The room was also not only good quality but also very quiet and restful.
- friendly, great view, lovely breakfast, beautiful hotel
- Great big rooms, lovely balcony, clean and comfortable stylish hotel. Useful base to explore the city, easy walk or tram to the centre. Parking on the street was easy. Last minute booking and check in was easy and communication swift. Highly recommended!
Finca Los Geranios
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Finca Los Geranios is located in Tegueste, just 16 miles from Puerto de la Cruz. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 5 miles from Finca Los Geranios, and La Laguna is 2.3 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Nice view, rural surrounding, at the same time close to cities, good breakfast,
+ Very nice house and rooms, cosy and aristocratic
+ Parking area
+ Common space for cooking, communication and leisure, garden and yard
+ Friendly team
- Situated in a quiet, though still accessible area, this is a nice place offering good price-quality indeed. Good breakfast, fresh orange juice and a good variety of sweet and salty things, overseen by friendly staff. We had a large bedroom, with a nice view and comfortable bed. Bathroom was huge. This is the perfect spot for going to Anaga, the capital, La Laguna or Bajamar.
- You get a nice breakfast early in the morning and still you have the possibility to cook your own meal in the evening or during the day if you want to. The other guests were all very pleasant and silent people. The hosts themselves are very friendly and helpfull. Good location to venture into Anaga and to the nice and vibrant city of La Laguna.
- Cosy quality Finca . quiet location but only a 5-10 min drive from La Laguna with its historic city , bars and nice resto’s. Perfect basis for great excursions and hiking in North Tenerife. Friendly staff, clean and spacious room and bathroom. good breakfast and very good beds ! Excellent price/ quality ratio!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Miguel Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Miguel Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Miguel Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!