4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Diego Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San Diego Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Diego Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Diego Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Diego Managua Region. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Diego Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Diego Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Diego Managua Region:
Casa del Titito
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Casa del Titito is located in Pochomil in the region of Managua Region. Just 30 miles from Managua. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Montelimar is 2.8 miles from Casa del Titito, and El Rosario is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- From Andres and his wife and staff they were excellent their amability with us was great they made us fell at home it was so great that i went with my wife to have lunch 2 days later and planning going back with my family again, i recomend this place to everyone you wont regret it.
- super Lage direkt am Meer mit Bademöglichkeit, Meerblick aus dem großzügigen Zimmer, liebevoll angelegte Anlage, sehr nette Betreuung durch den Besitzer, lecker Fühstück und absolute Ruhe, kilometerlanger Sandstrand und Ranchos zum Einkehren, ein Highlight ist die Rückkehr der Fischer im nahegelegenen Masachepe am Morgen.
- La gentillesse de l’équipe. Francophone. Les talents de la cuisinière. La proximité de l’océan Pacifique, bien qu’il soit difficile de s’y baigner à cause des vagues
- Très bon accueil ! Emplacement idéal en face de l’océan, avec en prime une piscine nettoyée régulièrement. La nourriture est très bonne, et le personnel très sympathique. Seul regret : n’être resté qu’une seule nuit, mais retour en France oblige ..
- La ubicacion es muy buena, con acceso directo a la playa. Tiene una piscina bonita. El dueño fue muy atento y accesible, dispuesto a resolver cualquier problema.
Jausoro Barria is located in Masachapa, just 30 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is available.Montelimar is 2.1 miles from Jausoro Barria, and El Rosario is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 34 miles from Jausoro Barria.
No reviews yet.
Bananoz Surf & guesthouse
Bananoz Surf & guesthouse offers accommodations in El Tránsito. Private parking is available on site.There is a shops at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Managua is 30 miles from Bananoz Surf & guesthouse, and Montelimar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 37 miles from Bananoz Surf & guesthouse.
- Within 7 weeks of traveling the loveliest and friendliest host we´ve had so far! We really felt like home in this comfy and nice hostel with a big terrace that offers beautiful views to the sea and it´s the best place to enjoy the delicious breakfast. We highly recommend this place and wish we could have stayed longer.
- The owners (a french couple) are super nice and helpful. They speak good english and spanish as well so communication is really easy. They also rent surf equipment and are absolutely fair about it (for example they explained us where else we could rent boards of we needed different ones). The breakfast is great, too!
- Location and the staff/ management were fantastic!
Feels like home!
Very nice and passionate family who run Bananoz, perfect location right at the beach, tasteful french food, surfing for beginners and experts, good sleep – and amazing sunsets.
- Very friendly family owned and run. A paradise to hang your hat just outside of the busier party hostels on the beach. You practically have a private beach with good surf right outside your door. Couldn’t imagine a better place in el Transito.
Casa Todo Bueno
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in El Tránsito, 30 miles from Managua, Casa Todo Bueno features free WiFi access and free private parking.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 37 miles from Casa Todo Bueno.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Diego Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Diego Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Diego Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Diego Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!