4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Antonio Jujuy – Top Hotel Reviews
San Antonio Jujuy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Jujuy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Antonio Jujuy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Antonio Jujuy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Jujuy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Jujuy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Antonio Jujuy:
B,B&B (Bed, Breakfast and Bike)
B, B&B (Bed, Breakfast and Bike) offers accommodations in San Salvador de Jujuy. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Termas de Reyes is 11 miles from B, B&B (Bed, Breakfast and Bike) , and Yala is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport, 19 miles from B, B&B (Bed, Breakfast and Bike).
- Nico was a perfect host! Super comfortable bed and great juice in the morning!! Thanks for everything!
- The host, Nico was absolutely amazing and helped us with a lot of things. We can’t say thank you enough!!! Beds were very comfortable and breakfast good. 🙂 thanks!!
- Nico was really friendly, the house was nice and the garden was a good space to relax. Nice to try a cup of Mate tea :)…. the place is a home stay so more like your renting a room like air b&b.
- Comfy beds, quiet place, parking available, kitchen, good breakfast.
- Staying with Nico & Florencia in their home was like visiting old friends. They made me do welcome, helped me with directions before arriving, offered me a bike to use and even washed some of my clothes. The WiFi is great, their home is very comfortable and clean. At night I saw fireflies in the garden!
Hostal Alto Verde Jujuy
One of our best sellers in San Salvador de Jujuy! Hostal Alto Verde Jujuy is located in San Salvador de Jujuy, 11 miles from Termas de Reyes and 7 miles from Yala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Fantastic staff. Relaxed atmosphere. Friendly and welcoming. Felt like staying a night in a home
- The staff is really nice, the breakfast is good, and the place confortable
- The staff are the best I’ve ever come across, the most welcoming, open and friendly people, they immediately made me feel like one of the family. I joined their asado, played jenga, went to the termas, and muddled through many conversations in my questionable Spanish. It was just what I needed!
- Alejandro, the manager is great. He gave us good suggestions on where to go and what to do. We spent 4 nights there. Its in a nice neighborhood if you don’t mind walking to town. We like to walk.
- Bed is very comfy. Location is good, options of food on the neighborhood. To get to town is only about 10min walk but the return is uphill. Not a problem for us but some ppl may struggle.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, La Eloisa is located in San Salvador de Jujuy in the region of Jujuy, just 13 miles from Termas de Reyes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms include a shared bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gobernador Horacio Guzmán International Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Alto del Molle, Naturaleza y Tranquilidad (Alquileres)
Boasting red-tiled Spanish galleries that open to a garden this family-run hotel has rooms with garden views in a quiet area of Jujuy, just 4.3 miles from the Bus Terminal. Free WiFi access is provided.Rooms feature rustic yet stylish décor. They include wooden furnishing and are equipped with air conditioning. Bathrooms include baths, a decorated ceramic bath sink and toiletries.At Alto de Molle guests can enjoy a colonial-style guest house with rustic furniture and a shared lounge with a fireplace. Common kitchen facilities and a barbecue are available as well.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast for an additional cost. It can be served in the dinning area overlooking the garden, and includes homemade jams and pudding, the traditional “mate”, orange juice and caramel.Termas de Reyes is 12.4 miles away, whereas Purmamarca is 43.5 miles away. Car and bycicle rental are available. Shuttles to Gobernador Horacio Guzman, 15.5 miles away, can be arranged.
- Desde mi llegada al alojamiento, el trato de Susana fue muy bueno, siempre dispuesta a ayudarnos. Muy cómodo, tranquilo. Me sentía como en casa, pero rodeado de naturaleza. Lo recomiendo
- La atención personalizada de la sra. Susana nos hizo sentir como en nuestra propia casa. Sólo palabras de agradecimiento hacia ella. Limpieza, calefacción, desayuno, trato cortés, asesoramiento turístico, todo excelente.
El lugar donde esta ubicado es muy tranquilo, ideal para descansar.
Las instalaciones excelentes!
La atención genial, Susana es un amor de persona, siempre atenta y dispuesta a servir y ayudar.
Pasamos unos días inolvidables!
- Buena ubicación, muy buena atención, excelente el desayuno.
- El lugar es hermoso, confortable, excelente atencion
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Antonio Jujuy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Antonio Jujuy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Antonio Jujuy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Antonio Jujuy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!