4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In San Andreas California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andreas California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in San Andreas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andreas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andreas California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in San Andreas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in San Andreas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In San Andreas California:
Robin’s Nest Bed & Breakfast
Situated on 1-acre landscaped with gardens, this Queen Ann Victorian bed and breakfast features uniquely decorated rooms. California Cavern State Historic Landmark is 11.8 miles away.The themed guest rooms at Robin’s Nest Bed & Breakfast include private bathroom facilities. Each is air conditioned and has a work desk. Some rooms have a skylight and fireplace.A multi-course gourmet breakfast is served daily at Robin’s Nest B&B. The course can include vegetarian, traditional and ethnic dishes. Barbecue facilities are available for guest use.Twisted Oak Winery is a 20-minute drive from the property. La Contenta Lakes Golf and Country Club is 11 miles away.Guests can relax in the library or around a fireplace at the property. Movies are shown on the 120 inch DVD projector. Free Wi-Fi is offered as well.
I loved the bed! I fell asleep instantly once that I turned off the lights.
Breakfast was such a treat! One word – Delicious!
The owners/hosts are easy going, friendly people that make your stay that much more enjoyable.
- Very inviting and friendly hosts, beautiful historical victorian building, cozy rooms, three course yammy breakfast.
- The property was easy to find, the owners were very friendly, we had an early flight and missed what looked to be an excellent breakfast! Would definitely rebook when in the area again.
- Bill was great and made a very good, innovative breakfast.
- Wonderful service, great breakfast, in room Wi-Fi, extremely friendlyHard to improve on near perfection!, good value.
- I loved the bed! I fell asleep instantly once that I turned off the lights.
Grey Gables Bed and Breakfast Inn
Located in Sutter Creek, 26 miles from Murphys, Grey Gables Bed and Breakfast Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sacramento Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was a beautiful B & B. Loved the wine and cheese hour in the gorgeous sitting room. Breakfast was awesome! The owners were so attentive.
- The entire experience was incredible. Roger and Susan were warm, welcoming and interesting. The Inn itself was IMPECCABLE!!!!, I have NEVER experienced an Inn so beautifully maintained! Susan went well out of her way with breakfast which began with juice, baked pear with creamed rice with a raspberry sauce, then a delicious artichoke quiche and finished with homemade banana bread, and that was just the first day! There was afternoon tea with a delicious cake and a wine tasting in the evening, both of which afforded the opportunity to mingle with the other guests. Day two’s breakfast was just a delicious and gourmet as the first! And of course, endless coffee in the AM!!! I cannot say enough about this wonderful experience. Thank you Roger and Susan!
Bed & breakfast excellent
Wine & cheese in evening
Tea and cake in afternoon
Fabulous inn keepers
- Afternoon tea was a lovely touch and then cheese and wine at 5-30 was fab all at no extra cost .
Very comfortable bed. A pot of REAL English breakfast tea served in a china cup and with a real teaspoon! (not a paper cup and “stirrer”)
The breakfast was excellent and presentation delightful.
Hanford House Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hanford House Inn offers accommodations in Sutter Creek. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Murphys is 26 miles from Hanford House Inn, and Elk Grove is 31 miles away. Sacramento Airport is 47 miles from the property.
tasty afternoon cookies and pre-breakfast scones, warm and delicious, really comfortable room,and bed was very inviting…
Only request in room 6, hot water? for the tub, very slow in warming up.
very inviting very comfortable, liked the remodeling touches,
- This was an oasis in an historical setting! We loved everything about of stay at Hanford House Inn. A return visit is greatly anticipated!
- We were upgraded to a King Room. Accommodations were great, no view, but nice patio. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast selections were very good.
- Really nice property, lovely room, very friendly staff, great breakfast
- Excellent accommodations with professional and friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
- tasty afternoon cookies and pre-breakfast scones, warm and delicious, really comfortable room,and bed was very inviting…
Located in Murphys in the region of California, 13 miles from Sonora, Courtwood Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast.
- Very classy and cozy! The Breakfast was unbelievable! The owners were awesome and extremely hospitable! This will be my destination spot whenever staying in Murphys.
- Larry and Chris are terrific hosts . Property is new and still a work in progress . Wine and cheese at 5:30 and late night cookies a nice touch . Breakfast was terrific. Comfortable rooms , quiet .
- We had wonderful breakfasts, cook even tried something new with us and it was yummy! Loved having breakfast with a stunning view, even had snow coming down! Lovely, cozy, friendly place to unwind and relax. Rooms are well decorated, clean and comfortable. A must to do while there, experience the Jason bath tub just before bed, you will sleep well!! Owner made you feel welcome and at home.
- Owners were WONDERFUL! Breakfast was amazing, and we had a great time!
- I liked that we got happy anniversary balloons in our room
Top Bed And Breakfasts In San Andreas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in San Andreas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in San Andreas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in San Andreas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!