4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Salinas de Bielsa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Salinas de Bielsa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Salinas De Bielsa Aragon:
Casa Palacin is located in Gistaín, just 16 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vielha is 25 miles from Casa Palacin, and Cauterets is 31 miles from the property.
- Friendly people,fantastically picturesque location, big comfy room with view, big bathroom with spa, excellent dinner by cosy fireside.
Magnificient 300 years old house and unique renovated rooms in a beautiful remote village on the mountain side. Very warm hosts.
Very Big thanks to their lovely daughter Maria as she was trying very best to translate from Spanish ot English and make us feel very special.
Delicious homemade Dinner was served amazing three course menu (14Euro) including wine. We will remember this Absolutely delightful stay during our European motorcycle trip as one of the best places in the Pyrenees.
Thank you 🙂
- Friendly staff, comfortable bed, clean and well maintained room. Amazing view. This was fantastic value for money.
- Friendly casa with connecting resto in great location (if you like authentic village).
Very kind to me when I was unwell.
Will stay again !
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Cruz offers accommodations in Boltaña.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Casa Cruz, and Benasque is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a fabulous time at Casa Cruz – Jorge and Ana were the nicest hosts and their Casa is really warm, welcoming and full of character. The rooms are large and very, very comfortable. Our group of six enjoyed a super breakfast in front of the wood-burning stove before heading off to walk and explore the local mountain trails. We will certainly be returning and are keen next time to try the mountain bikes available to rent. This place is a real gem!
The owners were amazing and made the stay very pleasant.They were super nice and gave us great tips for our stay.
The location is beautiful and the rooms are spacious. The hotel is located in an old house feeling very authentic.
- We really enjoyed our stay. Casa Cruz is located in a little charming town and by car you can easily access Odessa or explore other parts of Aragon. I would definitely recommend Casa Cruz to any other travelling to this region.
This was our second stay at Casa Cruz and it was just as great as the first! Michelle is the friendliest, most dedicated host and she makes sure each and every guest feels right at home. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the location is perfect for exploring the area.
I would highly recommend the breakfast; Michelle’s home-baked cakes and pastries are amazing! We’ll be back!
- Boltaña is less touristy and therefore more authentic than Ainsa. The host was terrific, washed our laundry and even offered to drive us and our mountain bikes on the mountain top.
Located in Buerba, 27 miles from Formigal, Casa Marina features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 24 miles from Casa Marina, and Jaca is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Secretario
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Casa Secretario offers accommodations in Sahun. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 25 miles from Hostal Casa Secretario, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 18 miles away.
- Beautiful and cosy hotel in a very beautiful location. The host was very kind and prepared breakfast for us outside regular hours.
- The owner has been extra lovely and generous. He really made us feel comfortable and looked after.
For everything I wanted, comfortable bed, excellent shower, full and varied breakfast, in a most convenient location suitable for walking and exploring the Valle de Benasque and adjoining valleys, this Hostal could not be bettered.
Raul and Felix could not have been kinder or more attentive, and I am very grateful to them for ensuring I had a most enjoyable week. They are both genuinely concerned that their guests have a good holiday experience in the Hostal and in the area..
- Todo perfecto, como siempre. Servicio y atención impecables.
Una pasada de hostal. Ubicación perfecta, cerca de los principales lugares de interés, tanto para esquiar como para hacer rutas de senderismo. En menos de 10 minutos estás en Benasque.
Hostal y habitaciones super limpias, impoluto. Vistas preciosas desde la habitación. Dueños muy detallistas y majísimos, cuidan mucho al cliente.
Y lo mejor de todo…el DESAYUNO! Buenísimo, mucha variedad y cantidad.
Lo recomiendo totalmente. Mil gracias a los dueños por su trato durante nuestra estancia.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Salinas De Bielsa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Salinas de Bielsa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!