4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saldés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Saldés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saldés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saldés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saldés Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saldés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saldés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saldés Catalonia:
Located in Músser in the region of Catalonia, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Ca L’Isidró features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Ca l’Isidró, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles away.
- Location: completely off the beaten track and with a perfect view of the Pyrenees.
- Location high in the Pyrenees, the remoteness, the views, the nearby walks. Sympathetic owner.
- The view from our bedroom was spectacular. You could look out the window for hours! Very authentic rural village with great walks available right from doorstep.
- Good healthy food from straight out of the garden. Fantastic views over the mountains and lots of hiking paths with occasional places to swim in very cold water.
- Amazing views; peace & quiet; great food and good value plus catered perfectly for gluten and dairy intolerance – Far better than many a fancy restaurant we’ve been to!! Beautiful walking country; owner very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend for those wanting a great location for some hiking. We’ll be back without doubt.
Niu Dels Falcons
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Niu Dels Falcons features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Niu Dels Falcons, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
Very cosy chalet in the mountains not far from the ski stations. Very welcoming staff, an all round great experience. Great breakfast buffet…
I recommend you make a visit.
- The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
Masia Torre del Manresà
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, Masia Torre del Manresà is located in Alás in the region of Catalonia, just 10 miles from Andorra la Vella. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or river.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Masia Torre del Manresà, and Font-Romeu is 30 miles from the property.
- Continental breakfast very good. The room was very clean.
- Peter from South Türol! Breakfast was a dream, exellente! Rooms vary clean and the staff vary friendly!
- Secure parking, lovely lounge with log fire, nice safe walk for our dog and very clean room and excellent breakfast with fresh orange juice
Carmen and Maria were perfect hosts, even gave us a lift into town and back, prepared a wonderful evening meal, a cold beer and water for hot bikers on arrival, we felt very much at home, you will not be disappointed if you stay here.
many thanks Ladies ” simply the best”
see you again sometime, regards John
- This is a fantastic hotel. Do not be put off by the location near a road – the rooms have double glazing and air conditioning so there is little noise from the road. Very friendly welcome, modern, clean, well appointed rooms and bathroom, plenty of parking and a convenient location. Good breakfast, very good value for money and an excellent stay. Highly recommended.
Les Feixes Llargues
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Feixes Llargues offers accommodations in Bolvir. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Les Feixes Llargues, and Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
La Casa y sus instalaciones, el trato por parte de Chus y Xavi, un sitio donde poder perderse a gusto. Gracias por las atenciones para El Niño “Vegano” jeje.
Un abrazo de Joan y Carles el vegano….
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saldés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saldés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saldés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saldés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!