4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-jean-port-joli Quebec:
Gîte Les Pieds Dans L’Eau
Located in LʼIslet in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Gîte Les Pieds Dans L’Eau features a sun terrace and views of the sea.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Gracious hostess, house on the shore of the St. Lawrence River.
- The view is stunning and it’s within driving distance to many great restaurants in St Jean Port Joli
- clean, comfortable, kind of hot for sleeping weather even with window A/C; excellent host, amazing included breakfast; wifi, TV all worked fine;
- There were so many nice touches! The room was great, the food and view were amazing!
- The breakfeast was astounding with fresh berries and Greek yogourt the tenant was aware of allergy and asked question in the evening. The wifi are reliable and fast 👍 The view of the sunset from the dinning room are fantastic 🙂
Gîte Centre-santé détente Otium
Located in Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies, 18 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Gîte Centre-santé détente Otium features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.
- Beautiful location. Close to the highway. Welcoming host. Great breakfast. We loved everything!!
The house is beautiful, really nicely decorated. House is located on a really nice property where you can take a little walk to water close by. Breakfast in the morning is fantastic, we had some homemade croissants with omelettes. Quiet area so it’s nice for nighttime when you’re trying to get some sleep.
Bathroom has a great big tub that you can use, you are given some nice bath salts and bubble bath to help you wind down after a long ride.
L’accueil et la disponibilité de notre hôte était très chaleureuse et professionnels. Nous avons été très choyé dans notre cour séjour
Un grand merci
Le souci d’offrir à notre séjour le maximum de confort et de bien-être.
- Das Frühstück war außergewöhnlich lecker und frisch zubereitet. Die Zimmer sind mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet und alles ist sehr sauber. Vor allem die Ruhe und der zur Unterkunft gehörende private Strandabschnitt sind umwerfend!
Le Brillant des Aulnaies
Showcasing a barbecue and ski storage, Le Brillant des Aulnaies is located in Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies in the region of Quebec, just 19 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and canoeing.
The breakfast was exquisite. Delicious and homemade it was served by an attentive and engaging host. The room was very comfortable.
We were there as geese gathered by the thousand on the majestic Saint Lawrence River, readying to fly south for the winter. Incredible!
- The proprietor Pierre was very cordial. He also directed me to a lovely restaurant before my arrival where they gave me 15% discount. The B&B is lovely and the view of the St. Lawrence breath-taking. The bed was very comfortable and Pierre made a wonderful breakfast. It was a ham & cheese omelette with toast and home-made jam and yogurt with pieces of fruit on the side and a sweet bread.
- We had a wonderful stay at Le Brillant des Aulnaies. Our host was most accommodating, very knowledgeable about the area, called ahead to a restaurant and made us reservations (with a prearranged 15% discount!), built us a nice fire by the edge of the water to watch the sunset and walk on the path beyond the lawn. We had a good night’s sleep and a delicious breakfast the following morning. The room was beautifully decorated, had a lovely view of the St, Lawrence River, and was very comfortable.
- Great place to stop between Halifax and Toronto – to go directly from noise and a frantic pace to calm relaxation at the banks of the St. Lawrence – a breath of fresh air before diving back into the fast pace of daily life. Owner and his partner were superbly friendly. We would highly recommend Le Brilliant des Aulnaies.
- Lovely building, well appointed room, very clean and well maintained, Pierre the host was most welcoming and friendly and quick with information on local restaurants. He made a great breakfast the next morning!
- The breakfast was exquisite. Delicious and homemade it was served by an attentive and engaging host. The room was very comfortable.
Gîte du Moulin
Featuring free WiFi, Gîte du Moulin offers accommodations in Isle-aux-Coudres, just 7 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and fishing.
- Very good location, the rooms were very clean, the owners are super friendly and caring, the breakfast is complete (waffles, croque monsieur, eggs, fresh muffin, fruits, beans.. and more!), 2 minutes walk away from the mills ! Very homey feel and great place !
- The host was very congenial and informative. Breakfast were good and conversations with other guests pleasant.
- The hostes are realy nice and welcoming. There is a big living room that you can share for cooking or playing cards, this is really nice. Nice place to stay and very good breakfast !
- “Les hôtes très chaleureux, la chambre propre et le petit déjeuner traditionnel qu’on a bien aprecié. Les moulins et une vue presque 360• à proximité !”
- Des gens accueillants , disponible , toujours à l’afflux de notre confort . Le déjeuner à notre goût . Nous y retournerons , c’est sûre
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-jean-port-joli Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!