4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-eugene De Ladriere Quebec:
Gîte Ladrière offers accommodations in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- The beautiful region the gite is situated in. The Bas Saint Laurent area is simply stunning!
- Très calme. Accueil chaleureux par le propriétaire.
Trés bon accueil
Un peu à l’écart et au calme
Excellent petit déjeuner
Notre hôte et son cours de cuisine!
Un accueil formidable , convivial et chaleureux. Une immersion au coeur de la Gaspésie.
Et un petit déjeuner délicieux : nous avons appris à faire des œufs retournés!
Une adresse à recommander les yeux fermés !
- très bon séjour, nous avons eu l’appartement au dessus à la place des chambres…..nous étions comme à la maison.
La Maison de L’Irlandais
La Maison de L’Irlandais is located in Saint-Fabien, just 18 miles from Rimouski.You will find concierge services at the property.
- Gorgeous place, brilliant location near the Bic National Park, hosts wonderful, generous, and provided good help and advice. Room and property charming, and I was served the best ham and cheese crepe I’ve ever had.
- Breakfast, interior, vibe, conveniently located, easy check in we arrived after midnight
We had dinner on-site and it was wonderful! Daniel was very helpful and enthusiastic in his translations and descriptions. We had straw-smoked beef burgers with hand-cut fries, and a local beer. Breakfast was also lovely.
Daniel has the perfect personality for a host, as well as excellent taste in music, judging by the tunes playing in the dining room.
We thoroughly enjoyed our experience.
- The breakfast was sensational, Daniel was a superb host. Definitely worth a visit. Opportunity to socialise with other guests was a plus, dinner also was exceptional.
- Very pleasant owner on premises and food plenty and good breakfast.
Les Rêves et Veillées
Located in Saint-Fabien in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Rimouski, Les Rêves et Veillées features a barbecue and a ski pass sales point. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Breakfast was awesome. Denis is a friendly, welcoming host. He makes everyone feel right at home. Interesting pace with 50s decor.
- I like the homey, retroish atmosphere, and It was quiet!!!!
very unique B&B
very nice owner who served the
best breakfast we had on our 10 day trip
around the Canadian eastern provinces
- Great breakfast. It was clean and comfortable. Interesting architecture.
- Beaucoup de charme, super ambiance et décoration. Denis est adorable, très accueillant et aux petits soins.
Gîte C’est la Faute des Biquettes
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Gîte C’est la Faute des Biquettes is located in Bic, just 9 miles from Rimouski. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Warm, friendly hosts, comfortable rooms, superb breakfast. Loved the atmosphere of the place. Staying on a working farm was a unique experience. Kids will love it (and you will too).
- Breakfast was delicious but there is only one serving 8:30.
- Francois and Anna were delightful hosts. Breakfast was farm fresh ,creative and delicious. They were so helpful with finding things to do and places in the area to eat.They even called and got us in for dinner just as a resturant was closing.
- Very nice b&b located on a farm with different animals. All can be visited. The hosts are very friendly and charming. The breakfast is extraordinary and you definitely have to taste it!
- Fantastic breakfast presented as a real chef d’œuvre. Super comfy beds – we both slept like a baby. Enthusiastic hosts and well located for a visit to the Bic.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Saint-eugene De Ladriere Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Saint-Eugene de Ladriere Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!