4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosehall Highlands – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosehall Highlands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosehall Highlands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosehall Highlands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosehall Highlands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosehall Highlands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosehall Highlands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosehall Highlands:
Invercassley Cottage offers accommodations in Rosehall. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ullapool is 22 miles from Invercassley Cottage, and Tain is 23 miles away. Inverness Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Lovely location, great hosts, good food and comfortable room. Our stay was enhanced by a delicious meal at the local pub The Achness Hotel.
- We were given a very warm welcome by the friendly owners.The property was in a beautiful location & the owners gave us some great tips on where to see wildlife.The breakfast choices were amazing & all cooked to order.
- There were lots of options for breakfast and Tracy made the most delicious omelettes. The room was bright, modern and clean and the bed was very comfy. Great value for money, I would definitely recommend.
- Location was very central. Very warm and friendly welcome. Very interesting and informative hosts.
Tracey and Ashley were fantastic
Ceol Mor Bed and Breakfast
Located in Inveran, 27 miles from Ullapool, Ceol Mor Bed and Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the river. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Inverness Airport is 32 miles away.
- The hosts were fantastic. Greeted and treated rather like friends visiting to stay . A beautiful house with great facilities for guests including a really lovely lounge . Breakfast was of excellent quality and a really good range of items to choose from
- Our hostess served us coffee and cake in the guest sitting room, which had a fabulous view.
- Sarah and Peter made us feel very welcome and at home Appreciated their kind concern and great to have use of a sitting room and sun lounge with lovely views Breakfast too was great Would certainly recommend to our friends Irene and Andrew
- Wonderful views over the valley. Modern and clean room. The bathroom was across a hallway but private (only used by us).
- Fantastic location, hosts were lovely and accommodating. Food was amazing.
Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast is located in Overscaig, just 25 miles from Ullapool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Loved everything. Leslie and Lee were very friendly and welcoming hosts, We had the Loch view room and the view was breathtaking. No lights or noise so we were able to sleep with the curtains open. We took advantage of the evening meal offer and really enjoyed Lee’s speciality – the chicken curry. On our week long trip around Scotland staying somewhere different every night, this was without doubt, the best accommodation we stayed in – and that is including the £350 plus room at the Old Course Hotel in St Andrews.
- Excellent hosts. Beautiful house and tasteful decor. Very spacious guest accommodation – bedroom, lounge and dining areas. Wonderful views. Lovely track down to loch side. Secluded outside seating available for guests to use.
- Fantastic B&B, gorgeous house, rooms, views and breakfast. Would definitely recommend this place! Lesley and Lee were wonderful hosts.
- Immaculate room with a superb view! Excellent breakfast with the best homemade toast! Would definitely go back!
We had a great time with superb hospitality , the room was super clean, stylish decoration. The owner and his wife are so friendly. Sorry if we mess the room untidy. The breakfast was very good , we love it!
We now missing the dog . This place is good for family and pet s friendly too. Let s get retreat yourself here, very comfy here. We wish to be back again, see you soon.
Situated on the edge of the village of Bonar Bridge, Dunroamin Hotel offers accommodations with breakfast included and magnificent views of the Scottish Highlands. It features free on-site public parking.Rooms all have a TV and tea and coffee-making facilities for guests to use. There is free Wi-Fi available in the hotel’s business center.Both a full cooked and continental breakfast are served in the morning, which guests can enjoy in the cozy eating area. Dunroamin’s The One restaurant offers a changing evening menu made from local ingredients.The hotel is a 20 minute drive from the A9 highway, and about 40 miles north of Inverness. Skibo Castle is a 15-minute drive away.
- Wonderful welcome from the owners, good to mingle in the quiet bar. All the facilities I needed.
- Staff were extremely friendly and efficient. Quality of food outstanding, and overall value for money was excellent.
Friendliness of hosts who introduced me to local patrons to join Bar chatter.
Despite somewhat run down nature of property I found it excellent value and returned later in holidays for drink & chat with hosts
- The welcome from the owners and their dogs was fantastic – as was the home-made tartare sauce with fish and chips for dinner. The facilities were okay for a one night stay, and breakfast set us up very well for the next day’s touring.
- Beautifully situated with a marvellous view Owners very nice and welcoming
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosehall Highlands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosehall Highlands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosehall Highlands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosehall Highlands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!