4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosarito Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosarito Baja California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosarito Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosarito Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosarito Baja California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosarito Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosarito Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosarito Baja California:
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Sol Villa is located in Rosarito in the region of Baja California, just 19 miles from Tijuana. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. San Miguel is 28 miles from Sol Villa, and Valle de Guadalupe is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Nothing, room was cold and had no heater, ran out of toilet paper. The place is hard to locate, it has no views. To expensive, I would not pay more than $59 per night.
- My first time to a bed and breakfast this was an amazing experience the view was beautiful the room very quaint and very clean would suggest it to my friends
- Betsy was very welcoming and even made us some homade blueberry muffins for breakfast.
- My husband and I loved our stay here! The views are unreal. Breakfast and coffee overlooking the ocean was my favorite part of each day. You can walk down to the beach or take a 2 min drive to nearby surf breaks. The hosts were gracious and helpful. Instead of feeling like tourists, we felt like we were part of the community. We’ve been down to Baja many times and this stay was by far my favorite experience. Looking forward to our next visit!
- Tiene bonita vista muy limpio y muy amable la persona que atiende
Hacienda Rancho Santini
Located in Rosarito in the Baja California Region, 18.6 miles from Tijuana, the oceanfront Adults Only Hacienda Rancho Santini boasts many areas to relax, including terraces and several patios.Rooms are fitted with a private or shared bathroom. Extras include a Continental Breakfast with eggs and tamales, free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a spa and beauty salon as well as an art gallery in this private oceanfront community. There is also a small strip center featuring a Wine Bar, a spa and beauty salon as well as an art gallery next to this private, gated, oceanfront community.Puerto Nuevo Lobster Village is only 3.7 miles away from Hacienda Rancho Santini, while Valle de Guadalupe is 25.5 miles away. The nearest airport is in Tijuana or San Diego, approximately 24.9 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place! Kathleen great. Definitely will comed back again
- Location is ideal, right on the water. Comfortable and cozy. Would stay again.
- Bedroom very confortable, quiet and clean, precious veiw to the ocean. living rooms and tv all in great conditions. The best the owner/host, she very freindly. My husband and I had a great expericience. We will come back soon.
- Kathy is a great host, friendly, fun and accommodating. Great ocean view, comfortable accommodations, great backyard setting, close to Puerto Nuevo and Popotla.
- Very quite and relaxin, the view from the living room and outside was very nice. Kathy was very nice.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Oui Madame is located in Tijuana, just 13 miles from San Diego.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Rosarito is 12 miles from Oui Madame, and Coronado is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Homemade bread, home cooked meals made to suit your needs 🙂
- The beds were great!!! and access to the living room was a plus well received by our children!! 🙂
- Amazing breakfast! Organic food and selfbaked bread. We missed nothing except coffee.
- Wonderful breakfast and great location for the beach! Public transportation to downtown Tijuana is a short walk away, and Crystal was able to guide us. Both Crystal and Dominik were very accommodating in all other respects as well.
- It was lovely and had amazing decor. Great location, relaxing, and clean. We will definitely be returning guests. Cristal & Dominik were gracias and attentive hosts. And our breakfast was delicious.
La Casa De Las Flores
La Casa De Las Flores is located in the Playas de Tijuana neighborhood in Tijuana, 13 miles from San Diego and 11 miles from Rosarito. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Coronado is 12 miles from La Casa De Las Flores, and La Jolla is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and professional at the same time.
- The breakfast was perfect for me and my friend, we had coffee and organic oats with chia and fruit, the owner was so friendly and helpful, have already. Recommended the hotel, she has pets but it was very clean place, would stay there again
- There is a smell inside. There is pet hair throughout the property. There was facility issues. Affordable but not worth the cost.
- The hostess was very attentive and went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable. She speaks very good English which was very helpful. I had difficulty trying to get a phone call completed and she went out of her way to assist me. The bed was SO comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. I would highly recommend this location.
- This is a charming house, with a warm and welcoming owner Leanna, her adorable dog Lina and her cat Lynx. Our room was huge, with a beautiful painted mural on the wall opposite our bed. We had a couch, a large patio and closet, with a wine storage unit, if you can believe! Leanna is a mean cook and her eggs and refried beans hit the spot for me, plus healthy granola for my husband Casa de las Flores is well located right near the Cultural Center is this charming under-the radar community of Playas de las Tijuana.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosarito Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosarito Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosarito Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosarito Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!