4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico:
Casa Aramana B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Casa Aramana B&B is located in San Juan, just 26 miles from Fajardo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caguas is 14 miles from Casa Aramana B&B, and Dorado is 16 miles away. Luis Munoz Marin International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The host was very nice and accommodating. Breakfast was coffee, eggs and toast. Bed was comfortable.
- Everything….lovely landlady, clean beautiful & super comforyable
- Maria is a wonderful host, 2 Minutes walking distance to the beach, lovely designed rooms
- Very friendly and helpful manager. Convenient location.
- Marisol is a very friendly host. And the location is great, convenient to drive to a lot of places. Price is reasonable. Some great restaurants nearby and we highly recommend ALAMBIQUE near the beach!
Casa Isabel B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa Isabel B&B offers accommodations in San Juan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Home away from home. Loved it. It’s a cosy practical place in a nice neighborhood.
- Breakfast was excellent,everything in the house very neat and very well organized, very comfortable and pleasant staying
- Very good location near restaurants, beach and services.
- Food was excellent. Really liked the friendliness of the owner and meeting other guests at breakfast
- I enjoyed the home atmosphere verses a hotel room atmosphere.
Casa Sol Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Sol Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Juan.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Old San Juan is a great choice for travelers interested in history, city walks and old-town exploration.
- We really enjoyed the location, the breakfast, and the people! They were so kind at Casa Sol and we found it very charming and a comfortable stay for a long weekend. We enjoyed the atmosphere and would love to stay again!
- Eddie a very friendly host met us at the door. provided information. His breakfasts were unique, and gourmet wonderful.
Eddie and Tisha were excellent hosts and made us feel welcomed right away. they also offer airport pick-up service with Ralph getting us to our room and showing us around the hotel late at night.
Breakfast were extraordinary, Eddie is a great cook. We especially like the fresh fruit and mango juice every morning
- Wonderful hosts-very friendly, hospitable and anxious to help. Excellent location in lovely restored historic building.
- SUPERB in every aspect of our stay. Can’t praise it enough. Welcomed by the owners/managers with a refreshing and tasty locally made ice bar. Amazingly prepared and presented breakfasts. Extremely well decorated using many recycled materials. Understated design and comfortable throughout. Rooms well thought out. Staff was extrembly helpful and friendly. The location is ideal for walking around the old city and close enough to everything to be able to return to room various times of the day and night.
Located in Rio Grande, 20 miles from San Juan, Dos Aguas features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Vieques is 29 miles from Dos Aguas, and Fajardo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rio Piedras North Puerto Rico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!