4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rimouski Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimouski Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rimouski Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimouski Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimouski Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rimouski Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rimouski Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rimouski Quebec:
Le Gîte de l’Onondaga
Featuring views of the St-Lawrence River, this B & B is just a 10-minute walk from Onondaga Museum. Free Wi-Fi is included in all comfortably furnished rooms. Downtown Rimouski is 8 miles away.Featuring a shared bathroom, each room at Le Gîte de l’Onondaga has hardwood floors. Toiletries and a hairdryer are included.Guests at Le Gîte de l’Onondaga Rimouski can enjoy a daily breakfast served in the dining room.Pointe au Père Lighthouse National Historic Site is a 10-minute walk from this bed and breakfast. Pointe au Père National Wildlife Area is just a few feet away.
Accueil exceptionnel, disponibilité et extrême gentillesse des propriétaires
Chambres très confortables, propres et bien équipés
Petit déjeuner copieux et vraiment bon
Plein de petites attentions (chaussons, parapluies à l’entrée etc.)
Lieu paisible (pas de circulation ni de voisinage bruyant)
- The building is a museum 🙂 Full of sings, stuffs, objects… room was large and cleaned. Breakfast good.
Hosts are really amazing people, I enjoyed my stay here, would recommend it 110%.
Great place to stay !!
Thank you for making my stay wonderful !
- Lovely hosts to welcome us and respond to any questions. A very generous breakfast in the morning too! We were very grateful to have access to the laundry room after a week of camping also. Great location just outside Rimouski and perfect for getting the traversier for Forestville.
- Very friendly owners that made all efforts to make our stay good. Excellent breakfast with fresh fruits and Juices, served so nice! Location is minutes walk from the submarine and the lighthouse.
- Accueil exceptionnel, disponibilité et extrême gentillesse des propriétaires
Gite de la Baie Hatée
Located in Bic, 7 miles from Rimouski, Gite de la Baie Hatée features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The house is full of character, the owners are friendly and pleasant and served a great breakfast
- Excellent breakfast and hostess. I stayed there twice, and enjoyed it.
- Breakfast was very good. Menu was given the afternoon before so we could choose what we wanted to have. A cheerful little breakfast room.ight
friendly and personal welcome
individually prepared breakfast
proximity to National Park and Rimouski
- La Madame was wonderful! Always cheerfully welcoming at breakfast in the 3 days I stayed, though not intrusive to someone trying to wake up – and very flexible! For example: without advance notice, I needed a simple dinner one night, and I was given the most delicious soup made just for me! Also, when I asked if I could have a loaf of her great bread to take away, la Madame baked a loaf overnight for me to take to my family who were camping at Le Parc du Bic. They loved her bread! I “like” everything about this hebergement! The beds are super comfortable, the hot water is hot, the shower works, lots of towels, an ambience of times past, in this what I understand has been an auberge for a very long time. Great place!
Gîte La Maréchante
Gîte La Maréchante offers accommodations in Sainte-Luce-sur-Mer. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Great place, Great service. Clean rooms and common area. The beach is the best place for the sunset.
The owner very friendly and speaks enough English. Good breakfast with eggs, fruit, toast and jam. Homey simple accomadation.
Beautiful village with beach and two good restaurants.
- Great location right on the beach. The home was very comfortable, breakfast was great and the hosts were very kind and welcoming.
The hosts were truly caring, breakfast was wonderful, the room, the home and setting for the meals, the location – on the beach and up the road from an excellent restaurant.
I am a solo cyclist and they took special care to keep my bike safe.
- L’accueil, la chambre spacieuse et confortable, la décoration soignée.
Gîte C’est la Faute des Biquettes
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Gîte C’est la Faute des Biquettes is located in Bic, just 9 miles from Rimouski. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- Warm, friendly hosts, comfortable rooms, superb breakfast. Loved the atmosphere of the place. Staying on a working farm was a unique experience. Kids will love it (and you will too).
- Breakfast was delicious but there is only one serving 8:30.
- Francois and Anna were delightful hosts. Breakfast was farm fresh ,creative and delicious. They were so helpful with finding things to do and places in the area to eat.They even called and got us in for dinner just as a resturant was closing.
- Very nice b&b located on a farm with different animals. All can be visited. The hosts are very friendly and charming. The breakfast is extraordinary and you definitely have to taste it!
- Fantastic breakfast presented as a real chef d’œuvre. Super comfy beds – we both slept like a baby. Enthusiastic hosts and well located for a visit to the Bic.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rimouski Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rimouski Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rimouski Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rimouski Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!