4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ridgeland New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridgeland New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ridgeland New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridgeland New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridgeland New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ridgeland New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ridgeland New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ridgeland New York State:
A B&B at The Edward Harris House Inn
This historic landmark bed and breakfast features rooms with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi. The George Eastman House is 2 blocks from the property. The Strasenburgh Planetarium is a 15-minute walk away.Individually decorated rooms feature antique decor. All suites have a private bathroom, plush European bedding, cable TV, a desk and a sitting area. A hot breakfast is served daily with a 24-hour tea and coffee bar at Edward Harris House Inn.The B&B was built by the same architect as the George Eastman House (the world’s oldest photography museum).Barbecue facilities are on site. Guests can relax in the living room, library, or terraces enjoying the cottage gardens.In the Arts and Cultural district of Rochester, A B&B at the Edward Harris House Inn is a 2-minute walk from Park Avenue shops and cafes. Manhatten Square Ice Rink is a 5-minute drive away. The Rochester Museum and Science Centre is 1 miles away.
- The rooms at this B&B are beautifully decorated without being fussy. My suite had a decorative flame fireplace and twinkling holiday lights, which were a delightful visual surprise.
- Breakfast was amazing and the hosts are incredibly friendly
- It was cute, quaint, and quiet. The cottage was lovely and the grounds were well kept. We had everything that we would have needed had the purpose of our trip to have been to spend a week with friends in the area with the hopes of saving money on going out to eat. The games were a nice touch.
- Left before breakfast to get a head start on our day of driving, so we missed out on what seemed like a lovely breakfast. The house is absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in the Rosemary Suite – a surprise upgrade – and were incredibly comfortable.
- Very spacious room, comfy bed, wonderful continental breakfast with made to order eggs and Canadian bacon.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dartmouth House offers accommodations in Rochester. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 5 miles from Dartmouth House.
- Very pleasant. I missed breakfast, but it sounded great and I look forward to another chance!
- Very clean and comfy room with no problem parking! Breakfast was absolutely delicious with perfect coffee. They were able to accommodate my husband’s dislike for eggs by making him a crepe instead. I would definitely stay again!
- Beautifully designed, friendly staff, great luxe shampoo and lotion.
- Delicious four course breakfast and outstanding service. The room was beautiful and comfortable and equipped with an iPad.
Wonderful king sized bed with nice linens. Large room and nice new large tiled shower.
The mango smoothie was delicious as was the creme brule. Very delightful dining room atmosphere.
Ellwanger Estate B&B
Just 5 miles from Rochester International Airport, this charming bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi, a spa, and individually-decorated rooms that feature plush bedding. Susan B. Anthony House is 2 miles away.Uniquely-decorated rooms at Rochester’s Ellwanger Estate B&B have antique decor, an arm chair, and a private bathroom. Select rooms feature a fireplace.A gourmet breakfast is served each morning and features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can rest in the parlor area that offers a reading library and a garden view. Guests can also indulge in spa services that include massages or body treatments.Ellwanger Estate B&B is 2 miles from George Eastman House and Marketplace Mall is a 12 minute drive.
No reviews yet.
Twenty Woodlawn B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Twenty Woodlawn B&B offers accommodations in Fairport, just 9 miles from Rochester. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Geneva is 29 miles from Twenty Woodlawn B&B, and Canandaigua is 17 miles away. Greater Rochester International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Interesting place somewhat ecclectic. If you like something different you’ll love Twenty Woodlawn
- Hosts were locals, very friendly and very interesting. Breakfast was delicious.
- Unexpected treat like an in-room a/c unit, strong wi-fi, and nice linens.
- super nice couple. Food was delicious. Very nice bed and breakfast
- The trust of the owners to let people come into their house. The conversations were enlightening. Food was wonderful. They asked what time would be best to eat breakfast every day.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ridgeland New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ridgeland New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ridgeland New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ridgeland New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!