4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Puigcerdà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Puigcerdà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Puigcerdà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Puigcerdà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Puigcerdà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Puigcerdà Catalonia:
Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only
Located in Llivia in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Set Terres – La Villa de Llívia – Adults only features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from Set Terres, and Font-Romeu is 4.2 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 56 miles away.
- Montsi&Toni were fantastic hosts. They made us feel like we were visiting family.The property is immaculate with a wonderful view into the old family farm courtyard.
- Excellent hosts. Charming and quiet place – only 7 rooms. Definitely worthy for a weekend away from the city.
- Exceptional property with very friendly owners. Surely diserves the best possible rating. Rooms are brand new and very clean. Buffet breakfast is well worthed.
- Beautiful accomodation and lovely owners, who really couldn’t do enough to help.
- Exceeded my expectations. Toni and Montse have put a huge amount of effort into Set Terres with attention to every detail which shows throughout the experience. A very warm welcome, lovely facilities and a great location in the heart of Llivia. A fantastic stay.
Les Feixes Llargues
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Feixes Llargues offers accommodations in Bolvir. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Andorra la Vella is 19 miles from Les Feixes Llargues, and Pas de la Casa is 11 miles away.
- Una casa molt bonica. L’habitació amb bany, excel·lent. El llit molt còmode. El lloc on està situada la casa no és de directe accès, tampoc massa complicat. Els propietaris estan atents a indicar amb atenció. Un cop allà, el lloc és preciós.
- Espectacular tot, genial l’estada, paisatge increïble i la Txus i en Xavier …. increïbles!!
Nos gusto todo, Xus i Xavi superamables y muy serviciales. La casa increïble. Muy bonita y con mucho detalle. Habitaciónes grandes y confortables. Los espacios de juego grandes y bien estructurado. Recomiendo a parejas porque se pueden relajar y tambien familias.
Cerca de montaña, si quieres esquiar, senderisme y mas.
- Hotel increíble al ben mig de la natura!! Amb unes molt bones instalacions i un tracte huma molt bo!! Molt recomanable i sens dubte repetirem!!
La Casa y sus instalaciones, el trato por parte de Chus y Xavi, un sitio donde poder perderse a gusto. Gracias por las atenciones para El Niño “Vegano” jeje.
Un abrazo de Joan y Carles el vegano….
Niu Dels Falcons
Located in La Molina in the region of Catalonia, 24 miles from Andorra la Vella, Niu Dels Falcons features an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pas de la Casa is 18 miles from Niu Dels Falcons, and Font-Romeu is 12 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
The restaurant has an amazing view.
- We liked the family room with attic section for the boys. Hostess was friendly and helpful despite language barrier.
- Hostess, Luisa, was super friendly and welcoming. All in all, a lovely place to stay.
- The homely feeling received while the stay. Louiza was a sweet lady, she did her best to give us comfort, her property is like a nice big house converted into a hotel, If you are looking for a cozy stay in the snow mountains, Then its a Highly recommended place. 15 Mins from La Molina Station and 5-10 mins from a Ski Place, u need a taxi forsure.
Very cosy chalet in the mountains not far from the ski stations. Very welcoming staff, an all round great experience. Great breakfast buffet…
I recommend you make a visit.
- The communal area was very cozy with a beautiful view.
Located in Músser in the region of Catalonia, 11 miles from Andorra la Vella, Ca L’Isidró features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Pas de la Casa is 12 miles from Ca l’Isidró, and Font-Romeu is 21 miles away.
- Location: completely off the beaten track and with a perfect view of the Pyrenees.
- Location high in the Pyrenees, the remoteness, the views, the nearby walks. Sympathetic owner.
- The view from our bedroom was spectacular. You could look out the window for hours! Very authentic rural village with great walks available right from doorstep.
- Good healthy food from straight out of the garden. Fantastic views over the mountains and lots of hiking paths with occasional places to swim in very cold water.
- Amazing views; peace & quiet; great food and good value plus catered perfectly for gluten and dairy intolerance – Far better than many a fancy restaurant we’ve been to!! Beautiful walking country; owner very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend for those wanting a great location for some hiking. We’ll be back without doubt.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Puigcerdà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Puigcerdà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Puigcerdà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!