4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Princeton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Princeton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Princeton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Princeton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Princeton New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Princeton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Princeton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Princeton New Jersey:
Inn at Glencairn
Featuring free WiFi, Inn at Glencairn offers accommodations in Princeton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Edison is 21 miles from Inn at Glencairn, and Lambertville is 13 miles from the property. Newark Liberty International Airport is 39 miles away.
- This property has great historical charm. It is in a quiet location, within a short driving distance from the town and university. The room is comfortable with all the expected amenities. The breakfast service is outstanding, with an ample menu of tasty dishes with a gourmet touch. I really liked relaxing in the Great Room at night with a glass of complimentary wine and some light snacks. The Great Room also has a piano
- The quiet! The convenience. And the very friendly and helpful manager/hostess. And, of course, the marvelous chocolate chip cookies.
– Breakfast: The owner is an excellent cook. Breakfast was amazing. Not only in flavor, but also the presentation. Nice German porcelain dishware
– it’s a 1736 house with the original floor, the original chimney and utensils.
– the owner has complementary red wine, and complementary coffee machine with a huge variarity of coffe and hot chocolate.
– the house is very good decorated, very cozy
– each room beautiful with own bathroom, very neat and clean.
– . Each room with robes and complementary water to drink.
– we felt as if we were in a beautiful hotel. With all what a hotel offers. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion.
– wonderful experience ??
- Lydia, who manages the place and cooks, is really friendly. Her “breakfast” was delicious, gourmet, and about as much as I usually eat for breakfast and dinner combined! The property is beautiful and historic, and only 10 min driving from I 295 in one direction, and the center of Princeton and the University in the other direction.
- Heavenly breakfast. Incredibly comfortable bed, slept like a princess. Warm welcome by Innkeeper Lydia and even fresh baked cookies at arrival
Porches on the Towpath Gatekeeper’s House
Located in New Hope, 31 miles from Philadelphia, Porches on the Towpath Gatekeeper’s House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.Bethlehem is 28 miles from Porches on the Towpath Gatekeeper’s House, and Edison is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Porches on the Towpath Private Quarters
Featuring free WiFi, Porches on the Towpath Private Quarters offers accommodations in New Hope. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.Philadelphia is 31 miles from Porches on the Towpath Private Quarters, and Bethlehem is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Porches on the Towpath Main House
Porches on the Towpath Main House is located in New Hope, just 31 miles from Philadelphia. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bethlehem is 28 miles from Porches on the Towpath Main House, and Edison is 30 miles away. Lehigh Valley Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Princeton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Princeton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Princeton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Princeton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!