4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Prince Rupert British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Prince Rupert British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Prince Rupert British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prince Rupert British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prince Rupert British Columbia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Prince Rupert British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Prince Rupert British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Prince Rupert British Columbia:
Tall Trees Bed & Breakfast
This Prince Rupert bed and breakfast is located one mile from Prince Rupert Centennial Golf and features free Wi-Fi internet access.The Tall Trees Bed & Breakfast features on site parking and deluxe chef’s breakfast. Each guest room at is equipped with a flat screen LCD TV with cable, DVD player, and private entrance.The Tall Trees Bed & Breakfast is located one mile from Kaien Island, 2 miles from Shaw Watlan Lake, 2 miles from Digby Island, and 3 miles from Prince Rupert Airport.
- Clean quiet and very comfortable. Host was friendly.
- The bed was nice and comfy, and the facilities were very clean. The shower and tub are aesthetically pleasing and sophisticated. Closet space is huge, and is almost a walk in. Found I n a secure location with walkable distances in town. Our hosts were very accommodating and friendly, and we were greeted at the door. Felt very welcomed and were entertained throughout the duration of our stay. Having access to the kitchen and being able to cook was appreciated and relieving for culinary students. As a young couple we were treated maturely, and just as graciously as any guest. All in all great place and would happy to return for another trip
- The tub was amazing, the room peaceful and larger then expected. Andrea is a delight great stories and very friendly. I have stayed in all the hotels in Rupert and many B&B but this is now my favourite and i will be booking again soon.
- Fantastic walking trails on doorstep. Very comfortable relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, beautiful scenery.
- Andrea is a sexy little lady with great enthusiasm!
Pillsbury Guest House
One of our best sellers in Prince Rupert! Located in a historic home built in 1908, this downtown Prince Rupert bed and breakfast overlooks the harbor. It serves a 3-course breakfast every morning and has an on-site beauty salon.Each room at Pillsbury Guest House offers free Wi-Fi access. The rooms are decorated with flowered bedspreads and have access to shared bathroom facilities.Chances Casino is less than a minutes’ walk from the Pillsbury Guest House. The Museum of Northern British Columbia is a 2-minute walk away.
- The host is awesome and the breakfast divine. Great place to explore Prince Rupert from-close to everything and a historic building to boot.
- Historical property with a wonderful hostess! Went to sleep staring at shipping traffic in the bay. Woke up to waves. We’ll be back.
- Colleen was an excellent hostess and very informative and friendly. The breakfast was out of this world and the location was fantastic with easy walking to anywhere and a beautiful view.
- Colleen does a lovely breakfast, and as we were leaving for the train early, she made us a wonderful lunch pack. She has a little presentation at breakfast , with song, jokes and it is charming and well done. For me, it was a highlight. The house has a beautiful outlook- Colleen kindly put us in the room with a bay window- stunning views. Colleen is very thoughtful host. Beds comfy and chairs to look outside.
- Colleen is one of the most interesting and definitely the most entertaining hosts we have ever had! The time and effort she puts into making breakfast a unique experience is impressive. She is a talented, warm hearted gem of a find!
Eagle Close Executive B&B
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Eagle Close Executive B&B is located in Prince Rupert in the region of British Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.
- Everything was great, esp. the kitchen access having to be able to eat whenever I liked.
- We met the owners and bcame good friends that we are like family now . Very hospitable could not have enjoyed our stay any where else thank you so much to Parm and Baljit god bless you both . Dave and Linda friends and family for ever .
- Everything was fantastic. Great helpful friendly hosts, good breakfast choices, bright rooms, use of the kitchen!!! Will. definitely stay there again. Thank you to Baljeet and Parm
- Friendly welcoming host, comfortable bed, use of kitchen, lots of choice for breakfast, beautiful home
- We had a beautiful studio on the top floor with a small balcony. Huge bed and bathroom. We stayed for 2 nights as we made a whaling tour. We saw many humpback whales. The B&B was very convenient for our stay and our hosts were very helpful with all kinds of suggestions in Prince Rupert.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Huckleberry Cottage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Prince Rupert.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Prince Rupert British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Prince Rupert British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Prince Rupert British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Prince Rupert British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!