4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pricetown Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Pricetown Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pricetown Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pricetown Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pricetown Kentucky. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pricetown Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pricetown Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pricetown Kentucky:
Lyndon House Bed & Breakfast
This unique bed and breakfast in Lexington features a daily home-made breakfast, Victorian décor and individually styled rooms with 11-foot ceilings. Keeneland Race Course is 6.8 miles away.Styled with vintage furniture and floral bedding, each room offers free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a DVD player. A sitting area and spacious bathroom are also featured.Guests can relax in the front parlor by the fireplace, or in the Sun Room, which has 6-foot windows. The garden and outdoor terrace offers a relaxing environment as well.Fresh coffee and a gourmet breakfast made by the owners are prepared each morning.Lyndon House Bed & Breakfast is one-half mile from the Lexington Opera House and Lexington Convention Center. University of Kentucky is 2.4 miles away
- Beautiful and charming property , gorgeous location , would stay again !
- The house is huge and beautiful!! Anton is a thoughtful and gracious host. Very special place. Wish we could’ve stayed longer!
- The bed was comfortable. My husband didn’t hurt all over after sleeping on mattress! Cozy and quiet room. Breakfast was wonderful! Host was great ! !Antique Decor was beautiful .
- Very comfortable B and B. Our inn keeper Anton was great. Very satisfying breakfast. Anton is very knowledgable of the area. Will definitely revisit.
- Manager/ owner was friendly & very helpful.
The Corner House B&B & Corporate Housing
This Nicholasville, Kentucky bed and breakfast is less than a 15-minute drive from the center of Lexington. It features pet-friendly townhouses with private terraces and full kitchens.The two-bedroom townhouses at The Corner House B&B & Corporate Housing offer 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area. Featuring modern decor, the townhouses also include a TV with DVD player and laundry facilities.B&B Corner House is less than 8 miles from Fayette Mall, and about 10 miles from Commonwealth Stadium. Kentucky Horse Park is a 30-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
The Corner House Bed & Breakfast
This bed and breakfast in Nicholasville is 11.6 miles from Commonwealth Stadium, home to the Kentucky Wildcats football team. The property features uniquely decorated rooms and free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with a DVD player is provided in all rooms at The Corner House Bed & Breakfast. A small fridge is included. The suite features a seating area with sofa bed.Guests can relax on the covered porch on in the library room at this Victorian-style house. The Corner House B&B offers a pool table and darts. Laundry facilities are available on site.Keeneland Race Course is 14.5 miles from the property. Waveland Historic House is 6.8 miles away.
- Breakfast dishes were spectacular – my fave was the blueberry crumble. Facility was excellent, clean and safe. Location in small town, walking distance to cute little Euro wine bar. Proprieter Karen was friendly, helpful and considerate. Could not have been a better experience!
- Our hostess Karen was wonderful and the breakfast was delicious…would highly recommend this lovely B&B to anyone traveling to this area!
Bed was very comfortable
Berakfest was good!
Owner was very nice and was a great story teller😊
- Great location, very charming, Karen was terrific.
- Breakfast was especially delicious, and our hostess was very helpful. The bed was very comfortable, and even though it was a little warm upstairs, a fan was provided which made all the difference!
Located in Westmoreland in the region of Kentucky, 7 miles from Lexington, Chateau Annette features a sun terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Richmond is 28 miles from Chateau Annette, and Frankfort is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 1.9 miles from Chateau Annette.
- Ben made us feel like family. He couldn’t do enough for us.
The hosts are amazing! Ben spent hours on a late night rescue after we had car trouble just to make sure our weekend plans could happen. All the details are taken care of: cozy places to curl up with a book or chat with friends, a supply of adult beverages for night caps and the best breakfast I may ever eat- the French Quarter!!
Highly recommended, 5 stars
- Our stay was the most amazing experience and we have stayed in numerous locations, nationwide. Comfort, convenience, cleanliness, quality, style, and pure grace. These are simply a few of the appropriate terms describing the facilities and people.
- The owners were very pleasant and made the stay most enjoyable. The breakfast was great both days. The conversation was interesting and found much in common in the folks staying there. Good food, good friends, very clean and beautiful property.
- Our host, Ben, was fantastic. He met us every day with a smile, asking how our day was, helping us in any way we needed. He made us breakfast to order every morning and it was the best food I ate in Kentucky. Our room was spacious, luxurious and comfortable. We really felt at home. Highly recommended!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pricetown Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pricetown Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pricetown Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pricetown Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!