4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pottawattamie Park Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Pottawattamie Park Indiana is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pottawattamie Park Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pottawattamie Park Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pottawattamie Park Indiana. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pottawattamie Park Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pottawattamie Park Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pottawattamie Park Indiana:
The Blue Heron Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Blue Heron Inn offers accommodations in LaPorte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.South Bend is 26 miles from The Blue Heron Inn, and New Buffalo is 11 miles away. Midway International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- I loved the lake view from my room can’t wait to come back in the summer. That fireplace and jacuzzi in my room was a plus.the restaurant next door was close and convenient and the food was good
- Just an awesome little place. Friendly staff, fantastic accommodations, great breakfast.
- Went as a romantic getaway with my wife. This place was fantastic, friendly and amazingly priced. We will definitely be back!
The water pressure in the shower
The decor in the lobby
- The large jacuzzi tub in the room was great! The fireplace made it extra cozy.
Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast is located in Union Pier, just 25 miles from South Bend. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. New Buffalo is 3.2 miles from Goldberry Woods Bed and Breakfast, and Michigan City is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Inn at Union Pier
Less than a 3-minute walk from the sandy shores of Lake Michigan, this Union Pier bed and breakfast has uniquely furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax in the hot tub or sauna on site.Furnished with a eclectic collection of Danish or Swedish antiques, all air-conditioned rooms at The Inn at Union Pier feature a private bathroom. Some guest rooms feature antique Swedish wood-burning fireplaces and porches or balconies overlooking the landscaped grounds.Bikes are free to rent at Union Pier Inn. The B&B also serves wines from local vineyards and popcorn each evening.A hot breakfast is provided each morning at The Inn at Union Pier. The menu changes seasonally and highlights the seasonal bounty and produce of the area.Round Barn Winery, Chikaming Country Club and St. Julian Winery are within 2 miles of this bed and breakfast. Warren Dunes State Park is a 12-minute drive from the property.
- Welcoming inn with ample public space. Quiet location. Staff was helpful and available. Breakfast was excellent, one morning stuffed pumpkin pancakes, the next Eggs Benedict with holiday sauce.
- Location is amazing! Pretty much directly on lake Michigan in very quiet road.
- Across the street from the Lake Michigan beach. Bicycles available. Good walking to Red Arrow Roadhouse restaurant and whistle stop deli. Great breakfast. Wine and popcorn provided for happy hour. Nice hot tub. All rooms have their own unique touch. Very comfortable with decks with tables and comfortable chairs. Comfortable bed! Oh yes, and Elvis the cat!
- Place is old and tattered; overdue for a facelift. Rooms, outside areas unkempt
- Continental breakfast was a really wonderful and tasty complete breakfast.
Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Garden Grove Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Union Pier.Each room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. South Bend is 24 miles from Garden Grove B&B, and New Buffalo is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- The B and B was a beautiful farmhouse. The artwork and knick knacks were tastefully displayed. The breakfast was delightful. The owners were attentive. Very nice!
- Overall excellent experience. Had everything we could have wanted.
- Decor was very quaint, breakfast tasty and close to the beach, shopping and the wineries!
- Hospitality of property owners. Attention to details. Room well appointed and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Good location to Lake Michigan shoreline.
Paula served a lovely breakfast. Lots of fresh fruit, wonderful muffins, good protein.
Outside of breakfast, we saw little of the owners. Were helpful enough when asked, but stays out of the way.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pottawattamie Park Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pottawattamie Park Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pottawattamie Park Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pottawattamie Park Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!