4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port des Torrent Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Port des Torrent Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port des Torrent Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port des Torrent Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port des Torrent Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port Des Torrent Ibiza:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Roca offers accommodations in San Antonio.All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ibiza Town is 8 miles from Hostal Roca, and Playa d’en Bossa is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Roca.
- Good value for money. Clean, renovated, safe and peaceful despite the fact it is in the middle of the party zone.
- It is located close to the bus stop which is convenient, the staff is helpful and the room was comfortable.
- I truly cannot understand why there are reviews lower than 10 here… everything was perfect! The rooms were clean and spacey, the staff was very helpful, the location is excellent. The receptionist recommended great restaurants and beaches for us to visit, and this trip could not have been this memorable without the help from the Hostel Roca staff 🙂
- Room, bathroom and facilities were super clean and the bed was comfy. Wifi worked perfect and I was at the 4th floor. Location, right in the heart of San Antonio, near a lot of restaurants and bars (The West End) The port and the sunset strip (Cafe Mambo, Savannah, Cafe del Mar) is just five minutes away walking. Bus station is super close. If you rented a car, park for FREE at ‘Parking Ses Variades’, it’s just 4 blocks away from Hostal Roca!! Thanks to the owner Don Miguel for the great welcome, info and attention!!!
- UNBEATABLE SERVICE. We had a late flight back and checkout was at 12, but they looked after our cases all day and even provided a room to shower in with fresh towels before heading home. Should be 5 star.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Rob Tower is located in San Jose, just 8 miles from Ibiza Town. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.San Antonio is 4.3 miles from Rob Tower, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 6 miles from Rob Tower.
- Little oasis, with accommodating host Marco. If you need to be away from it all then I can recommend Rob Tower as a good base to explore the island and in particular the lovely coves on the south west side. Good value…it felt like we were in a private villa but at bnb prices. The outside kitchen is great and the pool area really good. I would recommend this place to fellow travellers.
- Villa and location were beautiful, Marco the host couldn’t do enough for us.
- Authentische ibizenkische Atmosphäre – cooles Ambiente mit Turmzimmer – sehr ruhig – toller Panoramablick
- Mooie locatie, perfect voor rustzoekers, kleinschalig, ruime kamers kortom een heerlijke vakantie !!
- Geen gebruik gemaakt van ontbijt. De Tower is heel rustig gelegenmaar op3 autominuten v St Josep. Zeer ruime kamer, prima zwembad en allemaal fris en hygienisch
Located in Santa Eularia des Riu in the region of Ibiza, 6 miles from Ibiza Town, Can Estrellas features an outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. San Antonio is 11 miles from Can Estrellas, and Playa d’en Bossa is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 9 miles from Can Estrellas.
Greg and Christina are very welcoming and shared a lot of info on nice restaurants or beaches in the neighbourhood.
They have renovated the rooms and the surroundings of the hotel with a lot of taste. The pool is superb, even though a bit cold early April.
Delicious breakfast with fresh fruit and home baked cake.
The hotel is very well located, close to Eivissa and to Santa Eularia, but even the west coast of the island is only 30′ drive.
The place is still under refurbishment (or is better to say improvement), but is already lovely. Maybe next year will be even nicer. The hosts are really kind and helpful and the peace reigns over Can Estrellas.
The breakfast is really good, I’ve never eaten croissant like this even in Paris (Hosts are French actually) and the location open air is feasty and peaceful at the same time.
We had a room upgrade for free and we enjoyed the suite at same price. It was a very big gift for us because this room has a private kitchen and having a 6m old baby with us it was so useful for preparing food for him.
Overall I think that is a perfect location for lazy tourists or families that are in the hunt of the hidden gems of northern Ibiza.
- Lovely location. Very helpful staff. Great breakfasts and coffee. We loved it.
- Location was great, the resort was very beautiful, the staff really kind and welcoming.
- Prachtig ingerichte finca met een klein aantal kamers. Goed ontbijt en vriendelijke eigenaren. Heerlijke omgeving van waaruit het eiland gemakkelijk verkend kan worden.
- Greg and Christina are very welcoming and shared a lot of info on nice restaurants or beaches in the neighbourhood.
Buenavista & Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering stunning sea views and surrounded by beautiful gardens, Buenavista & Suites is in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. It features an outdoor pool and a terrace with comfortable hammocks.Rooms are distributed over 2 buildings. Each room has been carefully decorated and has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature colonial-style furniture, wood-beam ceilings as well as garden or pool views.This family-run hotel has a bar and a restaurant, which specializes in a variety of fish and rice dishes. There is also a chill-out area where guests can relax and having a drink.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. The harbor is only a 10-minute walk from Buenavista. Here you can take a ferry to Formentera Island.Central Ibiza, Ibiza Airport and Sant Antoni de Portmany can be reached in less than a 25-minute drive away.
- Quaint old hotel with friendly staff. Great location and beautiful views. Good breakfast but lacking in variety. Very comfy beds.
- Fantastic setting, feels like a real oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the Island. lovely outdoor area for relaxing
- The hotel is in a great location if you dont mind lots of steps (I think it was 118 from the street to our room) – fine for us and we were in one of the garden rooms right at the top. The pool area is very pretty, peaceful and relaxing.
- Staff was extremely helpful. The property was so charming.
- Totally targeted towards relaxation and chill out. Loved the hotel gardens and terrace with chill out areas with beds
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port Des Torrent Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port des Torrent Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port des Torrent Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!