4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port Angeles Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Angeles Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port Angeles Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Angeles Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Angeles Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port Angeles Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port Angeles Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port Angeles Washington State:
Colette’s Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Colette’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Port Angeles, just 22 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking.
- The staff and property felt very warm and welcoming. The views were spectacular and made it very easy to unwind and forget about work and the repetitiveness of everyday life. The breakfast was very delicious. The scones were amazing (and I’m not a big scone person). Looking forward to be back.
- Hard to pick our favorite aspect of Collete’s. Our hosts were polite, the breakfast was delicious, the room was immaculate and the scenery was perfect.
- Beautiful view. Excellent advice on where to eat.
- Lovely views, nice grounds,tasty breakfast, friendly staff!
- A really superb stay; Clif & Dae were amazing hosts and the breakfast was incredible. A definite recommend.
Sea Cliff Gardens
Sea Cliff Gardens is located in Port Angeles, 22 miles from Victoria and 22 miles from Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- One of the best bed and breakfast places we have stayed. The attention to every detail was phenomenal.
- the sheets were amazing, the food was excellent and the hospitality overall exceeded all of our expectations!
- Superb breakfast. Spectacular gardens leading to a SERIOUS cliff down to the sea. Great view from the room. VERY comfortable bed and very sociable and personable hosts. We should have stayed at least two or three nights.
- The garden and ocean view are spectacular, the room and the entire house are really comfortable, well decorated, gives you the feeling like you want to stay more …
- The room was the absolute best we have ever occupied in a B &B. The food was absolutely outstanding with a take out meal the first morning, and a beautiful breakfast the last morning. Wonderfully maintained gardens and neat view of the Straits.
Greenhouse Inn by the Bay
Located in Sequim, 22 miles from Victoria, Greenhouse Inn by the Bay features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Port Townsend is 18 miles from GreenHouse Inn by the Bay, and Port Angeles is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Craig and Michele were great hosts. Great place to stay.
- Lovely owners, who were very friendly, helpful, cooked delicious breakfasts, and provided a most comfortable bed and entertainment area!
- Comfy room with an electric fireplace, views of the sea and nice bathroom (lavender-scented products, think made by them). Wonderfully comfortable bed. The house is in a stunning location, has a beautiful design with open space available for guests: sitting room, reading nook, wine-corner, greenhouse and a basic kitchen/fridge/microwave/coffee for use by the guests. The hosts were very flexible with breakfast time and the food was wonderful. Would recommend to everyone.
- The inn is very nice. The room we booked overlooked the water. Beautiful view! The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. Breakfast was lovely and was a nice time to chat with owners and a few other guests. Owners were knowledgeable about the area with good restaurant recommendations.
- Great breakfasts. Fantastic friendly hosts. Wonderful setting. Nice common spaces. Very nice to have refrigerator in the room for snack storage.
Lost Mountain Lodge
On a 9-acre estate, the Lost Mountain Lodge is in Sequim, Washington. A full breakfast is served daily, and free Wi-Fi access is available at this bed and breakfast.The rooms here have unique décor, and feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, a sitting area, a fireplace, and a private bathroom.A lush garden, a terrace, and free parking are provided on site.The center of the city of Sequim is 4.5 miles away, and Olympic National Park and Hurricane Ridge are a 40-minute drive away. SeaTac International Airport is just under 1 miles from Lost Mountain Lodge.
- Stayed in the Hideaway room. It was very private and very comfortable as well as being well appointed. Breakfast was wonderful as prepared by Jen. The owners were very helpful with ideas for activities and and places to visit and dine out.
Dwight, the owner, was very friendly and offered great information of local sites, restaurants, etc.
Jen, the chef, was quite friendly as well. She boxed my breakfasts to-go, as I had to be in a workshop earlier than they were serving. The food was delicious!
- In a very peaceful forest setting, super quiet. Very attractive lodge and outbuildings with various types and sizes of rooms. Hosts very welcoming and full of helpful information about the local area.
- The location and how quiet it was. Everyone was friendly.
- Beautiful setting and great accommodations. Hot tub was great after the days of hiking. The stay exceeded our expectations. They were so helpful with things to do while we were in the Olympic national park and with he continuation of our trip to the San Juan islands. We will be back for another visit to the Olympic national park! They sent us to some great restaurants for dinner in the area as well. We really enjoyed our visits with the owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port Angeles Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port Angeles Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port Angeles Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port Angeles Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!