4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Playa D’en Bossa Ibiza:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Roca is located in the center of Sant Antoni de Portmany, in a pedestrian street with shops. The simple and functional rooms come with air conditioning, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The property operates a 24-hour reception, allowing guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk at Roca can provide useful information on the island of Ibiza and help to organize excursions.The beach and Sant Antoni’s famous sunset bars and West End nightlife area are just 5 minutes’ walk away. Ibiza Airport is 25 minutes away.This is a seasonal hotel, open from May to October.
- The bed was so comfortable and bedroom was very clean. The towels were changed and bins emptied even though we were only there for two days. Very central location among handy shops. Reception was very friendly.
- Great Location – bathroom was modern, bedroom was clean.
- They provide a extra shower after check-out. There are a lot of restaurants nearby and also nightclubs. It’s near to the Port, so it’s better you take the boat trip to Formentera there instead of Ibiza Port.
- Super friendly staff who helped us with finding a good rental car company. Roca hostel was fully booked so we got an upgrade to hotel Gran Sol. The swimming pool is very clean and nice to hang out. we loved it !
- Amazing location. Within close vicinity to the west end, sunset strip and ocean beach. Taxi rank 2 minute walk and bus station a 10 minute walk. Pleasant staff- sent a lovely email before arriving and were kind enough to store our luggage for us. Rooms cleaned daily. Good WiFi. Would definitely stay here again!
Buenavista & Suites
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Offering stunning sea views and surrounded by beautiful gardens, Buenavista & Suites is in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. It features an outdoor pool and a terrace with comfortable hammocks.Rooms are distributed over 2 buildings. Each room has been carefully decorated and has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms feature colonial-style furniture, wood-beam ceilings as well as garden or pool views.This family-run hotel has a bar and a restaurant, which specializes in a variety of fish and rice dishes. There is also a chill-out area where guests can relax and having a drink.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in Santa Eulàlia des Riu. The harbor is only a 10-minute walk from Buenavista. Here you can take a ferry to Formentera Island.Central Ibiza, Ibiza Airport and Sant Antoni de Portmany can be reached in less than a 25-minute drive away.
- Loved the bohemian decor of the property. Great big balcony with amazing sea view.
- Beautiful quiet little place, super friendly & helpful staff.. we had a late flight home and was allowed to keep the room all day. Really lovely setting. Would definitely return here.
- The amazing chilled out atmosphere. Video coming soon. Haven’t forgotten x
- Relaxed atmosphere, staff friendly and only short walk to the centre
- I really enjoyed my stay here. It was a lovely hotel with loads of charm.
Can Bliss B&B
Offering an outdoor pool, Can Bliss B&B is located 9.3 mi from Ibiza Town, 6 minutes away from Santa Eulalia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Can Bliss B&B features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy activities in the area such as hiking, bicycle routes, etc. Can Bliss is located close to the restaurants and markets.San Antonio is 14 mi from Can Bliss B&B, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 13 mi from the property.
Beautiful isolated and quiet location (it will unfortunately change for next year)
Pleasant swimming pool area
- Friendly owners and very welcoming. The quietness of the countryside, the pool and the amazing and varied breakfast freshly prepared every morning.
- Quiet, beautiful home, rooms where clean, hosts are nice and helpful, breakfast is amazing
- Great breakfast variety, quirky and unusual vibe which made it memorable. Hosts very welcoming, helpful and accommodating.
Can Bliss was just that – Bliss. The owners Diederik and Sabine are lovely, very welcoming and hospitable. The breakfast was incredible – Diederik makes a wide selection of vegetarian and meat dishes fresh each morning. There are also gluten free and vegan options.
There’s an honor bar, magazines and books, gardens and a swimming pool. The bathroom was large and well appointed, with Hierbas de Ibiza brand toiletries. The linens and towels were of a good quality. They also supply an electric kettle and tea in the rooms.
The property is very clean and well kept. While being in the countryside, it’s also centrally located and easy to find, even at night.
- Warm welcome
B&B Es Figueral
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming Ibizan house is located to the north of the island, just 650 feet from Es Figueral Beach. It features air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The house has a free WiFi zone and a communal terrace where guests can relax. It also offers a pizzeria restaurant and authentic cuisine is prepared with products imported from Italy.B&B Es Figueral offers a peaceful rural retreat approximately 16 mi from Ibiza Town and 6.2 mi from Santa Eulalia del Rio. Car rental can be arranged and free parking is available on site.
Quiet location, helpful staff, and easy walk to the beach: The big bonus was the Italian restaurant downstairs – excellent food
Basic – you get what you paid for.
- Very nice owner, he waited for us until late (we had a delayed flight and problems with car rental) and offered us free beers on arrival. Clean room and everything ok. There are nicer beaches on the island, but the one in Es Figueral is ok too.
- Really clean place with quality towels and linen. Restaurant dowstairs have amazing real Italian food. A bit pricey but you must try out.
The beach chairs and parasols on the left of the beach (as you look at the sea) are €3 cheaper if you say you’re staying at Pension Es Figueral.
If you’d like to call a taxi, pop into the closest hotel Cala Blanca. They’re happy to help.
- Location of the Property, just walking distance from the Beach. Rooms are cutely decorated and are very comfortable. Breakfast is good, and the restaurant serves good Italian Food. Friendly Staff. Bus Stop opposite to Property.
- Quiet location, helpful staff, and easy walk to the beach: The big bonus was the Italian restaurant downstairs – excellent food
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Playa D’en Bossa Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Playa d’en Bossa Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!