4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pido Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Pido Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pido Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pido Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pido Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pido Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pido Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pido Cantabria:
Featuring free WiFi, Eigón offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón, within Picos de Europa National Park, 68 mi from Llanes.Certain units include views of the mountain or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Potes is 35 mi from Eigón, while Cangas de Onís is 37 mi from the property.
- Our hosts, Luis & Fanny, were a friendly and helpful couple who have a real eye for design with this modern, contemporary hotel. A lot of thought has gone into creating a serene atmosphere in the main lounge and breakfast area with great attention to detail. They obviously like to deliver quality in all that they do and genuinely care that guests are looked after. Our bedroom was of a good size which included a lovely en-suite and modern walk in shower, but fairly minimalistic in keeping with the overall style. The hotel is just a short walk to the main square where there are two restaurants and a friendly local bar. If you prefer a quiet drink away from the it all, Luis & Fanny have set up a small bar area for hotel guests to be served at. Breakfast is freshly prepared and lovingly displayed as you arrive downstairs in the morning. If you want advice on where to walk, Luis is happy to offer guidance.
- Perfect hosts running a perfect small hotel in perfect surroundings. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everything about our stay, it was, you guessed it, perfect!
Beautiful modern new small hotel in a small traditional
village with amazing mountain views. Generous thoughtful young hosts who provide a home baked healthy breakfast and useful advice about the local walks and the handful of local restaurants. Beautifully styled accommodation.
- The breakfast was ammazing! The owners are very nice and helpfull!
Very friendly owners.
Atmosphere of this new hotel is superb.
Very good value for money.
Fine restaurant near by.
La Yosa de Arguebanes
Located in Arguebanes, La Yosa de Arguebanes provides accommodations with a TV.All units include a fully equipped kitchen, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bath and a hair dryer.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Llanes is 18 miles from La Yosa de Arguebanes, while Potes is 2.5 miles away. Santander Airport is 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- The house is situated in a beautiful spot in Picos de Europa. Breakfast is divine, and the owners are genuine and helpful, making sure you get the best out of your stay in Camarmeña. Highly recommended.
- Amazing location on the top of a mountain village with beautiful view on the highest peak and the surrounding landscape, also ideal as a hiking base. A super-friendly host, with great sense of humor and hospitality (we received a complementary wine and cheese treat, exceptional). Fantastic breakfast served on a terrace. Nice and modern interior design.
- An absolutely perfect luxury B&B, where the owners, Jhousy and Alberto actually run the place. Our second visit, and we were not disappointed. The breakfast is a never ending feast, served on the patio with fantastic views of the Picos. Lots of good hiking nearby, and great suggestions on where and when to go from the owners.
- Super relaxing with great hosts and brilliant breakfast with view…
- Casa Maru is simply wonderful! From the room and terrace you have spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The house is neatly decorated and designed. The hosts have great recommendations for hiking trips in the area and serve the most diverse and tasty breakfast with local delicacies. We hope to visit again soon!
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi, La Portiella del Llosu is located in Pandiello, 1-hour drive from Gijon. This property offers room with views of the surrounding mountains, and a shared garden and TV lounge.All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
The hosts are very friendly and they prepare a very good breakfast!
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- Lovely helpful owner, great location, beautiful rural setting.
- It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pido Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pido Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pido Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pido Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!