4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Phillipsburg New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Phillipsburg New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Phillipsburg New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phillipsburg New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phillipsburg New Jersey. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Phillipsburg New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Phillipsburg New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Phillipsburg New Jersey:
The Lafayette Inn
Less than a 5 minute walk from Lafayette College, this Easton, Pennsylvania bed and breakfast boasts free Wi-Fi access and a large wrap-around porch. The Crayola Factory is 1 miles away.Each room at The Lafayette Inn is individually decorated in light colors and has a private bathroom. They all offer cable TV, while select rooms have plush bathrobes and a desk.Guests can enjoy a full breakfast, including Belgian waffles and homemade baked goods, every morning in the dining room.Concierge services and a business center are available at The Lafayette B&B. Relax by the parlor room fireplace or grand piano.The Lost River Caverns are 13 miles from the inn. The Riverview Country Club is a 10 minute drive away.
- Nice breakfast. Waffles were delicious. The omelette was great.
- Home made granola- belgian waffles and the best steel cut oats!
- The breakfast cook was very friendly. The breakfast was good.
- We enjoyed the antiques, breakfast! and the towels were big, soft and fluffy!
- The beautiful furnishings and tasty breakfast were my favorite things about Lafayette Inn.
The Sayre Mansion
In Lehigh Valley, this Bethlehem bed and breakfast is located among mansions in the Fountain Hill Historic District and has an elegant décor with wood furnishings and antiques. A breakfast of muffins and fruit are served each morning.Guests at the Sayre Mansion can also request other breakfast options like French toast and Belgian waffles from the kitchen. A fitness center is also available.Rooms are decorated with unique colors and antiques. The suites have a spa bathtub and each room has a cable TV and sitting area.The Sayre Mansion is less than one mile from Lehigh University and Sands Casino is a 5 minute drive away.
- Magnificent bed – – – wish I could bring it home. Room was very nicely furnished, extrememely spacious, well lit for reading and a very comfortable couch to sit on and read. Room ventilation was the nicest I’ve ever experienced in a hotel/inn/B&B, at any price.
- The bed was amazing!! A lot of Antique furniture, fitting with the Manor. It was comfortable and inviting. I tend to like my rooms cooler so they were willing to turn the heat down, which I have had trouble with at other places. Everyone was friendly and willing to help.
- Historicity, breakfast and the friendliness of the staff.
- Well-located, comfortable, professional and experienced staff.
- Bed was like a cloud! Breakfast was fabulous! Decanter of sherry was a welcome sight on a very cold night when we returned from dinner! We can’t wait to return!
Chelsea Sun Inn
Located in Mount Bethel, Chelsea Sun Inn has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and shared lounge. The 2-star bed and breakfast has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. The rooms include a flat-screen TV with with cable channels.Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area and a wardrobe. A Made to Order breakfast is served daily.Bethlehem is 22.4 miles from Chelsea Sun Inn. The nearest airport is Lehigh Valley International Airport, 22.4 miles from the accommodation.
- Wonderfully charming Atmosphere, with phenomenal staff and rooms. The owner as well as his sons, Alex and James were very welcoming and accommodating. Their family winery produces a delicious arrangement of wines that are available for sampling as well. A genuinely uniquely great stay.
- Hotel was awesome. We stayed in the deluxe suite room and it was very authentic and comfortable. I especially liked big bathroom with heated floor and jacuzzi tub. I highly recommend this place for romantic getaway or taking rest from big city noise.
- The first room in which we stayed was located right next to the kitchen and a sliding door so it was very noisy. After speaking with James however, we were immediately switched to a nicer room for the second night of our stay.
- The property it’s was just so open felt like being home
Beautiful b&b in Mount Bethel country side.
Mine had a fireplace, refrigerator and clean,
Modern Bathrooms. Staff were very accommodating. Met the owner: friendly and super helpful. Had a very restful
And enjoyable stay.
Wydnor Hall Inn
This charming bed and breakfast in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, offers free Wi-Fi and uniquely decorated rooms. Lehigh University and the Stabler Corporate Center are a 5 minute drive away.Individually decorated rooms feature plush bedding and a private bathroom. The cottage at Wydnor Hall Inn is a private 2-story guesthouse with a sitting area and a fireplace.A full breakfast is served on weekends in the dining room, while a continental breakfast is available on weekdays. Guests can relax in the sitting room which includes a fireplace.Silver Creek Country Club is 4 miles away and DeSales University is an 8 minute drive from Bethlehem’s Wydnor Hall Inn. The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is 2 miles away.
- Friendly staff, good quiche. Cottage beautiful and private.
- The for sale sign in the front yard. It’s pretty clear that the owner(s) are all done with the place. It’s fallen into disrepair and they are just looking to be done with it and haven’t maintained it for years. Don’t believe the 4.x reviews, they are either really old or fraudulent.
- Very welcoming staff and breakfast was superb. Just a great B&B and we will no doubt stay there again when going to Bethlehem.
- James was exceptional friendly professional. Comfortable speaking with him. Elizabeth was a breath of fresh air. She was so pleasant. We would definitely recommend this b&b
- Beautiful historic inn with period furninsings. Loved the steam shower in our room, the peaceful atmosphere and the wood burning fireplace in the parlor. Breakfast was delicious
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Phillipsburg New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Phillipsburg New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Phillipsburg New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Phillipsburg New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!