4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Philadelphia Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Philadelphia Limon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Philadelphia Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Philadelphia Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Philadelphia Limon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Philadelphia Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Philadelphia Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Philadelphia Limon:
Hotel La Diosa
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel La Diosa is located in Cahuita, just 10 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and car rental is available.
- Marcello and his staff made us feel like royalty, from helping to find our previous accommodations to allowing us to check in early. The breakfast is always delicious! Definitely try the juice. The beautiful grounds are meticulously maintained and allowed for a very relaxing time. Highly recommended.
- The hotel is located in a very quiet and beautiful area at Playa Negro in Cahuita area – by black sand beaches. No people around, just Carribean sea and nature. It was a real relaxation. The staff of the hotel were very kind people. Breakfast was great. The best place at Carribean. Thank you very much!
- Breakfast buffet amazing. Beds where super comfortable..
- Marcelo, the owner , is a great person to deal with. Very calm and always giving you the best advice about what places to visit, dine, etc. The hotel is located in a very peaceful area, walking distance to the beach . Beautiful
- Very comfortable bed and good size room with AC. Beautiful grounds and water view with a refreshingly cool pool. Access to large black sand beach 50 yds down the road and a good restaurant across the way.
Coral Hill Bungalows
One of our top picks in Cahuita.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coral Hill Bungalows offers accommodations in Cahuita, just 9 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- Great welcoming from hosts, full of tips and stories… place is immaculate, full bungalow for ourselves, breakfast is delicious, walking distance from beach, surf, restaurants etc… spot on venue and recommending 100%
- Great breakfast and super helpful couple running the bungalows. Loved it all around
- The hosts Joe & Chris are wonderfull people, extremely helpful and make a fantastic breakfast! The bungalows are very comfortable and clean. You are about 150 m walking distance to a secluded beach and the choice of two restaurants so everything is taken care of!
- Tutto!!! La simpatia, disponibilità e gentilezza della proprietaria e poi è tutto davvero troppo pacifico vivere per qualche giorno nella natura!
- Prachtige bungalow gelegen in een prachtige tuin waar we heel veel dieren hebben gezien , van luiaard tot mooie kikkers , toucan en heel veel apen
Hotel El Encanto
One of our best sellers in Cahuita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Encanto is located in Cahuita, just 8 miles from Puerto Viejo. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental.
Savannah and Nacho were very friendly, informative, honest and welcoming, a great team. The dog, Baloo, was a gorgeous gem too.
2 pools – one salt, one chlorine.
Quick service – there was an issue with a toilet cistern that was addressed almost immediately.
Location is very handy for the area – walking distance everywhere.
Parking is inside the locked hotel grounds.
Love that this hotel felt like a small village
- The hotel has a fantastic garden even thought the main fountain requires a good cleaning.
- We stayed 7 days in Cahuita. hotel El Encanto is within walking distance of the city with several excellent restaurants (400m), the national park (800m) and the beach (100m). the hotel has a beautifully landscaped garden with frogs, a lovely pool, the wifi is excellent, the staff friendly, breakfast is fine, they offer a laundry service, in short we had a fantastic week.
- The manager, Savannah, is very knowledgeable about the places to go and restaurants to try. She went out of her way to help. The staff are all friendly and make you feel welcome. Juanita cooked the best breakfasts – her eggs and her pancakes were especially delicious. (Always more than enough to eat – fruit, juice, toast.) My room was cleaned promptly every day.The grounds and pool are very conducive to relaxing.
- Lovely environment. Nice cottages in lovely gardens with lots of wildlife. Owners daughter was very pleasant and provided a good service.
- Savannah and Nacho were very friendly, informative, honest and welcoming, a great team. The dog, Baloo, was a gorgeous gem too.
B&B Buena Suerte
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, B&B Buena Suerte features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Nice & clean room. The owners very friendly and helpful. The breakfast – simply amazing! Seriously, you couldn’t get anything better if you went to a restaurant. Great location, right next to the park & all amenities, yet quiet (but for the birds that is).
- Great location close to the centre of the town, the National Park entrance and the bus station. Beautiful garden. Very clean. Fantastic breakfast (I chose the salty option). Welcome drink (a glass of juice) after check in was very nice as it was very hot. Very nice decor of the rooms.
- The breakfasts were amazing! Great location near the center of town, as well as near the beautiful national park/ beach. Beautiful landscaping. Overall a nice, small mom and pop B&B. Hats off to them for all their hard work in running a successful lodge. Please note, they don’t speak English. But we can’t expect that in a Spanish speaking country, can we? Shame on us for not knowing Spanish.
The breakfast was amazing every day.
Staff were so friendly and helpful.
Didn’t have to leave the B and B to hear the Howler monkeys but it was only
a 2 minute walk to the park.
- The welcome was warm, the breakfast superb and the quiet town of Cahuita a lovely backdrop. I particularly enjoyed the chorus of animal sounds at daybreak!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Philadelphia Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Philadelphia Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Philadelphia Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Philadelphia Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!