4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Phil Mar Estates Delaware – Top Hotel Reviews
Phil Mar Estates Delaware is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Phil Mar Estates Delaware. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phil Mar Estates Delaware. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phil Mar Estates Delaware. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Phil Mar Estates Delaware right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Phil Mar Estates Delaware with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Phil Mar Estates Delaware:
At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Rehoboth Beach, just 28 miles from Ocean City. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cape May is 18 miles from At Melissa’s Bed & Breakfast, and Wildwood is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Beds were great food was awesome. The ower was wonderful. Perfect time with a perfect location. Thank you so much!!
- Melissa is lovely. My 7-year-old was instantly drawn to her. Her place is home away from home. We stayed in the 3rd floor suite –so spacious! My daughter loved the nook with teddy bears on the beds. The food was excellent, and she had an array of beverages including beer and wine. EVERYTHING we needed was at our fingertips. Its an ideal location for beach goers or Sea Witch Festival visitors. We already booked it for next year!
- It was very quiet and comfortable this time of year. It was just what we were looking for.
- Melissa and her staff were wonderful – very accommodating, couldn’t do enough to make our stay as good as possible and the amenities are great. Felt like we were coming home at the end of the day, with water bottles in the fridge, wine and drinks available and fruit on the table. The location is very good.
- The breakfast was great. Michelle was like family when we first met. My younger sister has stage 4 stomach cancer, it has spread to her live and lungs. I had told Melissa about this before hand and she was super nice. My sisters and I really enjoyed every thing about our stay. We are planning another visit next year at the same time only staying longer, 5 nights.
Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed and Breakfast
Just a 10 minute walk from Rehoboth Beach and Boardwalk, this bed and breakfast features a hot tub and private patio. The Tanger Outlet Center is only 1.5 miles from the hotel.Rooms in the Bewitched and Bedazzled Bed and Breakfast are all equipped with flat-screen cable TVs, free Wi-Fi, and have a private bathroom. Each room is decorated in bright colors and provides wine glasses and candy.This bed and breakfast features an organic breakfast available in the sun room or on the patio. The Bewitched offers tea and drinks along with garden and dog park areas.The Cape May-Lewes Ferry is just 8 miles from the property, providing transportation between Delaware and New Jersey. The Old Landing Golf Course is a 15 minute drive away.
- Breakfast was inventive and always tasty. Bed was quite hard, but that’s better than being too soft. Our room was very small (you get what you pay for) but the adjacent common areas provided space.
- The ladies that run the Bed and Breakfast were wonderful and made us feel so “at home”! Lots of little extras that made it a wonderful stay. Would definitely book there again.
- awesome environment. great to bring your pet. i did not have a pet, but love animals. back porch to relax and eat breakfast is so great. get to meet all sorts of different folks from everywhere. Sooo nice….
- The breakfasts were fantastic. Lovely, fresh food and inventive recipes; healthy and gourmet. Everyone was so nice. The bed was especially comfortable.
- Top-rate staff, close proximity to everything, free parking & fresh, daily Sangria!!!
The Homestead B&B
The Homestead B&B is located in Rehoboth Beach, 28 miles from Ocean City and 19 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wildwood is 25 miles from The Homestead B&B, and Lewes is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The owners Joe and David go above and beyond to make you feel at home. The property is beautiful and the breakfast is amazing. Very clean and the beds are very comfortable. Highly recommend this bed and breakfast. We will definitely return.
- Joe and Dave were wonderful hosts. We mistakenly made reservations for an accommodation for a room with bath down the hall. Because they had the vacancy, they placed us in a superior accommodation at no extra charge. They were very helpful and directed us to wonderful restaurants and made the reservations for us.
I like every thing about it, the host was the best, he and his partner were like family friend
I like small detail to care about us, as if we were stying in 5 star hotel .
- I loved my stay at the Homestead! The hosts are exceptional, room was lovely, grounds are beautiful, dog friendly, and food was really good!! Super convenient to the Delaware beaches and state parks.
The Inn owners were friendly and welcoming, and enjoyable to talk to. The breakfast they provided was first rate both Saturday and Sunday mornings…Best omelets ever, and delicious french toast!
The guest rooms were tastefully decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Savannah Inn is located in Lewes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing, fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cape May is 17 miles from Savannah Inn, and Rehoboth Beach is 5 miles from the property. Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport is 36 miles away.
- The inn has recently been renovated and all of the common areas and my room were very comfortable and inviting!
- Our hostess was such a wonderful lady and ensured that our stay was going to be a memorable one.
- We did this on a whim and sooooooo happy we did . Mariann was a delight . The house was spotless and so comfortable. When you return from shopping touring it felt like you were coming home. Dec 1 we came in our room and found a special gift.
- Beautiful Inn, decorated beautifully, friendly staff, wonderful breakfast.
- Clean and roomy, well appointed. The host was super accommodating and personable, and cooked a mean breakfast. We’ll do this again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Phil Mar Estates Delaware Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Phil Mar Estates Delaware to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Phil Mar Estates Delaware but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Phil Mar Estates Delaware. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!