4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province:
One of our top picks in Phetchaburi – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, 2N Guesthouse offers accommodations in Phetchaburi, just 22 miles from Cha Am. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Kaeng Kachan is 29 miles from 2N Guesthouse, and Haad Chao Samran is 11 miles from the property.
Early check-in after a night train.
Friendliness and helpfulness of staff.
Five different fruits with breakfast.
A different snack every morning.
A free bike.
Room design is efficient but also friendly.
Garden is a pearl.
- The owners are very helpful, warm and positive. Absolute reliability in helping me with transfer to bkk. Provide all info you might need in good english. This is the place to stop at for planning to further explore the region. Good, free bicycles.
- All the small touches and the lovely lovely owner!
- We stayed 3 nights in Petchaburi at the start of our Thailand trip. The rooms were pretty nice and really clean. The rooms were also cleaned everyday and had AC. The employees were super friendly and helped us everytime if we had questions. They gave us a map and recommended us places for Sightseeing and places to eat. They also gave us bikes for free to explore Petchaburi.There is also a coffee station where you can get coffee and tea for free at any time.
- The friendliness of the staff, the bikes that they graciously lent us even after check out. The info given to discover the city.
- Early check-in after a night train.
Grey Elephant B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Grey Elephant B&B offers accommodations in Phetchaburi, just 21 miles from Cha Am.Every room includes a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Kaeng Kachan is 29 miles from Grey Elephant B&B, and Haad Chao Samran is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ban Bang Home Resort
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Ban Bang Home Resort is located in Haad Chao Samran, just 16 miles from Cha Am. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Samut Songkhram is 27 miles from Ban Bang Home Resort, and Cha Am Beach is 7 miles from the property.
- Recommend for country side lovers!Realy feel home resort!
- Staff is very friendly and helpful. Did everything I asked.
- We love the fact that this resort was animal friendly. We were looking for a place where we could take our German shepherd, and we found this nice little gem.
- Very welcoming owner. Lovely setting and natural swimming pool (you can swim with the fish and plants). Very nice room (family room for 2 adults and 2 small children). A quick drive to a choice of restaurants at the beach.
The setting was lovely, and having bikes available made it easy to explore the surrounding countryside and to get to the beach.
The resort is family run, and they all made me feel so welcome and treated me as part of the family, inviting me out to local festivals and doing their best to accommodate my needs and wishes
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Bacchus 304 offers accommodations in Haad Chao Samran. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.Cha Am is 16 miles from Bacchus 304, and Samut Songkhram is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Phetchaburi Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!