4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Parderrubias Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Parderrubias Galicia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Parderrubias Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Parderrubias Galicia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Parderrubias Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Parderrubias Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Parderrubias Galicia:
Alojamiento Ideal grupo
Located in Vigo, Alojamiento Ideal grupo has accommodations with free WiFi, within one mile of Estación Maritima.All units include a fully equipped kitchenette, allowing guests to prepare their own meals. Some units have a seating area and/or a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.SOS Children’s Villages is 1,200 feet from the bed and breakfast, while General Union of Workers is 0.4 miles away. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The owner was super great, he explaind where to go, what to do in Vigo and what to eat. The location was close to the station where the bus line to aeroport leads, it was as well close enough to the center. Shared central rooms were nice and had everything needed for short cosy staying.
- The owner of the hostel is very perfect man. Thank you 🙂
- Very nice place to stay, well located and comfortable.
- Good for an overnight, cheap accommodation not too far from the centre. Wifi worked well, kitchen to use for guests. Don’t expect luxury for this price.
- Nice accommodation with shared kitchen, laundry facilities, living room. Very good for longer stay.
International Hostel Lapplandia B&B.
One of our best sellers in Vigo! Located in Vigo with Estación Maritima and ONCE nearby, International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Provides accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and coffee machine are also provided.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and International Hostel Lapplandia B&B. Can arrange a bicycle rental service.General Union of Workers is 900 feet from the accommodation, while Vigo Official College of Physicians is 900 feet from the property. Vigo Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Excellent friendly staff. Great breakfast. Bathroom lena and shower works well (2nd floor)
- It was cozy and comfortable with good location. Franaisco, the owner, is extremely helpful and kind. He helps you in everything during your stay. Highly recommended! 🙂
- Great location – super nice host. Breakfast a nice addition. Good option for pilgrims.
- The host was really nice and gave a lot of recommendations where to eat ect. They are still renovating, but for me that was not a problem. Good breakfast!
The breakfast is great. I felt like a queen when woke up with the table set and a bunch of food served.
Hosts are helpful and friendly. Location is a plus. It is on down town and closed to the train station like 3 mins. Had a good time
This comfortable guest house is located in the historic center, overlooking Vigo Marina. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from Santa Maria Cathedral.Rooms at Hostal Real feature simple, traditional decor and include a TV and heating, while bathrooms may be shared or private. Many rooms also have a balcony.There are several bars and restaurants located on the same street and the famous Oyster Street is a few minutes’ walk away. The Mercado de Piedra Market is 5 minutes’ walk away, as is Puerta del Sol.The property is 350 feet from Charlie Rivel Park and 10 minutes’ drive from Samil Beach. You can go surfing and diving, or catch a ferry across to the Cies Islands.The Real guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Vigo Airport and around 1 hours’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and Ourense.
- We had the private room and bathroom. It was very nice and the hostess was great. The room has all the basics and very comfortable bed. Good location, near the marina and restaurants etc
Location! Close to port for Vigo Island trip, close to old town
Very friendly owner.
- Excellent central location for exploring, restaurants, bars etc. Lady running the place could not have been nicer. Shared bathrooms kept very clean. Excellent value for money given the location.
- Everything was ok, the host was very kind and helpful, the room clean.
- Homely and spacious room, very convenient location in old town.
B&B en Casa Santa Baia
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located within 2.5 miles of Estación Maritima and 0.6 miles of Galicia Sea Museum in Vigo, B&B en Casa Santa Baia has accommodations with free WiFi.A microwave and electric tea pot are also featured.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Workers’ Commissions is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while National Social Security Institute is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from B&B en Casa Santa Baia.
Quiet, functional. Good for a short stay. Had my own terrace to catch a glimpse of the sea (slightly obstructed by trees).
In the center of Vigo there are some excellent seafood places (Ria Baixas is where we went).
I needed an iron to iron a shirt and was provided with one very quickly.
- Nice breakfast. Nice view. Excellent value. Convenient parking.
- Fantastic location, just a short walk from several beaches, and “terrazas” and restaurants overlooking the see. Friendly and welcoming staff. Our room, while in need of refurbishment, had an incredible private terrace with views out over the ocean and nearby port.
- The staff was very accommodating and super generous.The room was spacious with a fabulous deck where we enjoyed a glass of wine looking over the trees to the ocean. The personal touch of drawings and special artistic touches was an added bonus. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.
- Had a dehumidifier in bathroom so we were able to dry our washing. .
- Quiet, functional. Good for a short stay. Had my own terrace to catch a glimpse of the sea (slightly obstructed by trees).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Parderrubias Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Parderrubias Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Parderrubias Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Parderrubias Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!