4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Onís Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Onís Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Onís Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onís Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onís Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Onís Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Onís Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Onís Asturias:
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi, La Portiella del Llosu is located in Pandiello, 1-hour drive from Gijon. This property offers room with views of the surrounding mountains, and a shared garden and TV lounge.All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
The hosts are very friendly and they prepare a very good breakfast!
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- Lovely helpful owner, great location, beautiful rural setting.
- It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
Located in Camango, El Cuadron provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Llanes is 13 miles from El Cuadron. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Will most certainly visit this place again when in this area.
The accommodation is brand new and very nice. Beds are king size and very comfortable.
Great place to be!
- nice stay with very kind personal. VERY confortable rooms
The guest house is new. It’s painted white, which makes it light and airy. Just off the main motorway across the top of Spain it is handily placed for an overnight stay or a longer trip to the truly wonderful Picos de Europa. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom pristine and the shower large.
My only complaint was the green light which shone in the room all night. The hostesses tells us it is a new, official rule and that it cannot be turned off. Other guests have also said they find it disturbing. It seems we must put up with it but I think Spanish Tourism authorities should rethink the ruling. Perhaps if others comment they might find a better solution for safety than this one.
- Very clean, big beds. Location is not bad- close to nice villages.
- Hemos estado seis noches y podemos decir que TODO! La ubicación es perfecta para visitar toda la zona. El entorno muy tranquilo para poder descansar. Todo muy limpio y nuevo. Las camas son comodísimas y grandes. El desayuno espectacular. Lo mejor de todo el personal, Maite, siempre atenta, amable y dispuesta a ayudar en todo, haciéndonos sentir como en casa. Muchas gracias! Sabemos dónde dormir al volver a Asturias
- The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- An absolutely perfect luxury B&B, where the owners, Jhousy and Alberto actually run the place. Our second visit, and we were not disappointed. The breakfast is a never ending feast, served on the patio with fantastic views of the Picos. Lots of good hiking nearby, and great suggestions on where and when to go from the owners.
- Super relaxing with great hosts and brilliant breakfast with view…
- Casa Maru is simply wonderful! From the room and terrace you have spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The house is neatly decorated and designed. The hosts have great recommendations for hiking trips in the area and serve the most diverse and tasty breakfast with local delicacies. We hope to visit again soon!
- Everything was perfect. The breakfast was among the best we head during our vacation. The location of this hotel is special just around the corner of the cares trail but secluded on the end of a mountain road. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this region!
- Stunning location and beautiful little hotel. The hosts were wonderful and couldn’t have done more to help us enjoy our stay.
Featuring free WiFi, Eigón offers accommodations in Posada de Valdeón, within Picos de Europa National Park, 68 mi from Llanes.Certain units include views of the mountain or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Potes is 35 mi from Eigón, while Cangas de Onís is 37 mi from the property.
- Our hosts, Luis & Fanny, were a friendly and helpful couple who have a real eye for design with this modern, contemporary hotel. A lot of thought has gone into creating a serene atmosphere in the main lounge and breakfast area with great attention to detail. They obviously like to deliver quality in all that they do and genuinely care that guests are looked after. Our bedroom was of a good size which included a lovely en-suite and modern walk in shower, but fairly minimalistic in keeping with the overall style. The hotel is just a short walk to the main square where there are two restaurants and a friendly local bar. If you prefer a quiet drink away from the it all, Luis & Fanny have set up a small bar area for hotel guests to be served at. Breakfast is freshly prepared and lovingly displayed as you arrive downstairs in the morning. If you want advice on where to walk, Luis is happy to offer guidance.
- Perfect hosts running a perfect small hotel in perfect surroundings. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed everything about our stay, it was, you guessed it, perfect!
Beautiful modern new small hotel in a small traditional
village with amazing mountain views. Generous thoughtful young hosts who provide a home baked healthy breakfast and useful advice about the local walks and the handful of local restaurants. Beautifully styled accommodation.
- The breakfast was ammazing! The owners are very nice and helpfull!
Very friendly owners.
Atmosphere of this new hotel is superb.
Very good value for money.
Fine restaurant near by.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Onís Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Onís Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Onís Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Onís Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!