4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Old Adobe California – Top Hotel Reviews
Old Adobe California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Old Adobe California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Old Adobe California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Old Adobe California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Old Adobe California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Old Adobe California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Old Adobe California:
Villa Nel Mondo
Located 15 miles from downtown Paso Robles, this wine country inn offers panoramic views of wine country. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, this room includes a seating area and en suite bathroom. Select rooms feature a vanity, claw foot bath tub and a walk in shower at Villa Nel MondoA free continental breakfast is provided for guests daily at Villa Nel Mondo. Select breakfast items include fruits, bagels, danishes, juice and coffee.Guests can enjoy a stroll through the garden or lounging on the sun terrace at Villa Nel Mondo.Hearst Castle is 50 miles from the property. The coastal town of Cayucos is just 30 miles away. Los Angeles International Airport is 200 miles away.
No reviews yet.
CaliPaso Winery & Villa
CaliPaso Winery & Villa offers accommodations in Paso Robles. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cambria is 24 miles from CaliPaso Winery & Villa, and Morro Bay is 23 miles away.
- The room was very large with plenty of closet space, very large upscale bathroom, large bed area with opening to large seating and kitchen area with fireplace looking over the vineyard. The bed was extremely comfortable, room was quiet and the evening cocktails and snacks and breakfast that was included were wonderful. This was our second time staying at Calipaso and we will certainly stay there again. The location is just a short drive from downtown Paso and easily accessible from the 101.
- Phenomenal location with excellent views. We weren’t far from Paso Robles’s attractions. Staff were very friendly. Our room was great! Breakfast was great, good selection of food and fruits.
- The whole experience was amazing. We will be coming back.
The property was very quiet, which we liked. We had a little problem with the gate leaving early in the morning. We were not told we would need code to get out. Gate swung in almost hitting our car. Again, had we been told it would not be a problem.
Beautiful property if you enjoy being out in the country in an non-hotel like property, which we do! Great Fireplace in Grappa Room.
- Beautiful property, great room, lovely staff, highly recommend!!
Wild Coyote Winery – Bed & Breakfast
Located at an elevation of 1,800 feet, this bed and breakfast is in the Santa Lucia Mountains, 5 miles from Paso Robles. It features an on-site vineyard and winery.Each guest accommodations at Wild Coyote Winery – Bed & Breakfast has a view of the surrounding vineyard, canyon, and mountains. The rooms include free wine and have adobe-style décor.Guests can sample wine in the tasting room. A hot tub is also on-site and massages are available by request.Paso Robles Event Center and the Pioneer Museum are both a 10-minute drive from the bed & breakfast.
- The room is very spacious with great views from the patio. Cleanliness is A plus, and the breakfasts are amazing. We would stay again in a heartbeat. You must visit the multitudinous wineries nearby, see Hearst Castle, and watch the Elephant seals on the nearby beach
- Gracious hosts. Beautiful, comfortable accomodations
- The location overlooking vineyards was ideal. The room was well equipped, spacious but roomy and very tastefully decorated. The room’s patio with grape vine covered arbor was a very peaceful place to rest and recharge.
It was a creation of the owners, Gianni and Kati, the wine was excellent! The breakfast every morning was creative and excellent! A small winery with a lot of personal touches! I will go there again! Jessica the tasting manager represented the family and the winery very well!
Pete & Pam of San Jose
Bed extremely comfortable. Beautiful view of vineyard from private patio.
Complimentary bottle of wine greeting us in room.
Carriage Vineyards Bed & Breakfast
Located in Templeton, 27 miles from Pismo Beach, Carriage Vineyards Bed & Breakfast features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cambria is 26 miles from Carriage Vineyards B&B, and Morro Bay is 17 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was delicious. We are picky about our coffee but this was perfect and plentiful. Loved walking to the top of the hill to see the vineyards. Even in winter the garden was beautiful. Away from city lights so the stars were amazing. Perfect peaceful get away.Hosts were very knowledgeable about the area wineries and the carriage house was an added bonus.
- The room was very quaint, breakfast was delicious, and staff friendly. Very nice and quiet getaway to relax.
- Breakfast was very good! Our room and bathroom were nice and roomy.
- Very nice breakfast. Great wine touring with Asima.
- The room was superbly decorated and the staff were super accommodating!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Old Adobe California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Old Adobe California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Old Adobe California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Old Adobe California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!