4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ogassa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ogassa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ogassa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ogassa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ogassa Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ogassa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ogassa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ogassa Catalonia:
Satori B&B – Adults Only
Surrounded by nature, Satori B&B features free WiFi and a large garden with mountain views. Set in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, this bed and breakfast is 15 mi from Serra de Montgrony Nature Reserve.All rooms at Satori B&B come with heating and a wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided. All rooms offers garden and mountain views. Some rooms have private bathroom, while other rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Guests have access to a shared lounge.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 53 mi away.
The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
The house is very charmingly decorated and cosy.
Breakfast was excellent.
In summary, a rare gem.
The hosts were wonderful in providing a tour of the facility
First rate in all respects
Breakfast exceeded our expectations
- The location of satori was super convenient, being very close to the city center and yet somehow feeling like it had its own natural refuge. The area is plenty walkable and parking is passable on non-holidays. The owner is very friendly and did a solid job with his English. Breakfast was wonderful, fantastic scramble eggs on delicious toasted bread along with a variety of fruits and croissants.
- A very cosy room which was beautifully decorated.The living areas were so welcoming and peaceful it w a pleasure to spend time there.The expansive garden also had many lovely places to relax in.The owners have thought of everything for a memorable stay in St JOAN.In addition the breakfast was delicious,plentiful and a great start to the day.Would definitely recommend for a stay in St Joan.
- Very friendly landlord, very good and copious breakfast
- The hosts were extremely kind, and took care of everybody as if they were their own friends.
With city views, Bressol is located in Ripoll and has free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A bicycle rental service and ski storage space are available on site.Font-Romeu is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Puigcerdà is 21 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 36 miles away.
- Although categorized as a B&B, I would rate this more as an AirB&B. There are full kitchen facilities for making breakfast or supper which was really convenient. The rooms are beautiful with furniture recycled and upgraded by an Association that supports people who have behavior, mental and physical challenges. Great location in city. You can walk everywhere.
- Location ok, decor clean and some furnishings witty
- We didn’t use the sitting area or the kitchen (arrived late, left early) but nice to have the option. The quirky recycled furniture is artsy and fun. Bed was super comfy and excellent wifi, not always the case at smaller guest houses.
- L’emplacement au centre ville. Très bonne literie. Chambre claire. Voisins de chambre discrets.
- Ubicació, preu i persianes a l’habitacio, ascensor
Mas la Cabanya de Beget
Set in Beget, Mas la Cabanya de Beget provides a garden and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. There is a restaurant. The house is located in the Trans-Pyrenean GR-11 pass, close to Molló and Talaixá.All units at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. The units include a wardrobe.A continental or vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Girona is 29 mi from Mas la Cabanya de Beget, while Font-Romeu is 25 mi from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 33 mi away.
- On the edge of a very beautiful village and a pretty house itself
- This place is a bit like the cafe in the book “The why are you here cafe”. It is not necessary what you might expect but it will turn out to be one of the best stays you can possible experience!! The owners are extremely friendly people and if you’re open to it your stay will feel like visiting family or good friends!
- We enjoyed the magic place! Strongly recommend! Nice place for the ones who wants to chill and rest from the busy city. The house is beautiful and the owners very friendly :)!
- Muy contenta,me senti como en casa, fui con mi perro y estuvimos geniales los propietarios son muy amables y atentos, lo recomiendo 100% y mas si quieres hacer una escapada con tu mascota!!!
- Просто чудесный частный дом, приветливые хозяева, предлагают недорогой домашний ужин. Очень понравился сам Beget,
Located in Castellfollit de la Roca, Cala Clareta has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling and hiking.This bed and breakfast with mountain views features a bathroom with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a Blu-ray player are available.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Girona is 21 miles from Cala Clareta. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Lovely place with a perfekt host. And the view from the balcony is wonderfull.
Good breakfast every morning. If you have the chans, go there!!
The accommodation is in a more than 200 years old house and has beautiful surroundings. You can enjoy the nice view from the balcony, the deep and the river is under you. The Scottish landlady is very kind.
Breakfast is tasty. Wifi works very well. The room is big, with nice furniture and comfortable bed, everything looks new and very clean. It is really quiet at night. The temperature outside is hot but in the room it is pleasant, because of the thick walls.
The village is lovely too. There is a big, free parking area not far from the house. You can reach the river and the wooden bridge within 15 minutes on foot, from where there is nice view over the village and the rocks.
- Schitterend uitzicht. Kamer is vroeger een soort dierenstal geweest en is nu heel mooi omgebouwd tot slaapkamer en badkamer. Het is gebeurd in een mooie oude stijl van het huis en toch modern. Absolute aanrader. Eigenaresse is zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Voor de omgeving heeft ze leuke tips.
- Потрясающие апартаменты в потрясающем месте с потрясающим и живописным видом с балкона. Хозяева были очень гостеприимны и рекомендовали множество мест для посещения. Жалеем только, что провели в отеле всего 2 ночи, я бы с удовольствием остался здесь подольше.
- Этот дом превзошел все наши ожидания! Для проживания нам был предоставлен весь первый этаж, большая ванная комната в которой было все самое необходимое (полотенца, шампунь, мыло, бумага). Большая спальня с очень удобной кроватью и воздушными одеялами, 4 подушки, для нас это важно. Но самое потрясающее – это вид с балкона, на котором мы проводили вечера и уходить оттуда не хотелось. Балкон расположен на скале высотой около 50 метров, а внизу течет быстрая горная ручка, под крышами летают и поют ласточки. Очень приветливая и всегда готовая помочь хозяйка. Посоветовала местный очень вкусный ресторан напротив которого есть пиццерия, в которую тоже очень советуем зайти. В ней замечательный француз приготовит вам самую лучшую итальянскую пиццу и поговорит на смеси 4-х языков, включая русский! Это удивительное место, мы счастливы, что остановились именно тут. Были 2 дня, но с удовольствием бы остались на дольше. Надеемся обязательно вернуться!
- Lovely place with a perfekt host. And the view from the balcony is wonderfull.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ogassa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ogassa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ogassa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ogassa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!