4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oberlarg Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Oberlarg Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oberlarg Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oberlarg Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oberlarg Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oberlarg Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oberlarg Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oberlarg Alsace:
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Felseneck offers accommodations in Ferrette.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Basel is 13 miles from Chambres Hotes Felseneck, and Mulhouse is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 12 miles from the property.
A unique house – full of character and historical interest with a view of the chateau.
Breakfast was simple but delicious and with great coffee.
The owners were friendly and extremely welcoming.
Ferrette is a beautiful village – the steep hills are not for the faint-hearted!
We enjoyed a good meal at a local restaurant recommended by the owner.
- Very nice small village and warmful welcoming by the tensnt. So derful authentic and quiet place to stay
- Great location in pretty small town. Charming host in charming property. Breakfast adequate. Bathrooms clean but a bit worn. All in all a very very pleasant stay!
- Very friendly staff, peaceful location. Was just a stop en route but turned into a quaint retreat. ruined chateau high over head gave a great view. Welcoming for dogs.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
Booked a table at a local restaurant for us. It was also very good.
- A unique house – full of character and historical interest with a view of the chateau.
B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps
B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps is located in Ferrette, just 13 miles from Basel.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mulhouse is 18 miles from B&B de charme La Maison des 5 Temps, and Badenweiler is 27 miles from the property. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 12 miles away.
3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Warm and comfortable accommodation
Home made jams and lovely bread
Fresh fruit salad
Surrounding countryside and the town are very nice
- Warm place, the hosts are very nice and the breakfast was great.
- Amazing old property, lovely restored, quite location.
- Very romantic and original B&B. We enjoyed the attention given to detail as well as the very nice breakfast.
- Sehr sympatisch und herzlich. Liebevoll eingerichtet
- 3rd stay here – hosts are lovely
Aux Portes de l’Alsace
Located in Suarce in the region of Franche-Comté, 24 miles from Basel, Aux Portes de l’Alsace features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mulhouse is 18 miles from Aux Portes de l’Alsace, and Belfort is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 21 miles from Aux Portes de l’Alsace.
- loved the decor of the bedroom, quiet and spaceous room with a soaker tub
- Very Pretty Place To stay. Familiar management. Excellent breakfast
- Location was great. Owner was super helpful and very friendly. She even made us a home-made apple pie !!!!
- We loved the property and its character and the happy superfriendly hostess. She was welcoming, helpful for us to find a restaurant. The room was spacious, beautifully decorated and overall a great experience to stay there.
- Beautiful French property in a great location with a lovely woman owned who spoke good English.
Dampierrelove offers accommodations in Dampierre-les-Bois. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.Mulhouse is 26 miles from dampierrelove, and Belfort is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 30 miles from dampierrelove.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oberlarg Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oberlarg Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oberlarg Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oberlarg Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!