4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Oak Creek Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Oak Creek Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Creek Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Creek Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Oak Creek Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Oak Creek Wisconsin:
Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Located in Milwaukee, 1.9 miles from Milwaukee Theater, Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.U.S. Cellular Arena is 1.9 miles from Schuster Mansion Bed & Breakfast, and Modjeska Theater is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the accommodations and the decorations. The innkeepers were friendly and interesting people. I appreciated how they shared their knowledge and the history of their establishment .
- The mansion was gorgeous, we were well taken care of, & felt right at home! (Not to mention, the breakfast they served was out of this world!) We couldn’t have asked for a nicer place to stay & wish we could have stayed longer! We’ll definitely be back! Thank you! 🙂
- The proprietors were very welcoming. Breakfasts were wonderful. In-room whirlpool tub was perfect for two. Close to downtown restaurants and events. A great collection of antiques to look at and a good selection of keepsakes/souvenirs in the gift shop.
Laura Sue and her husband are very
kindness ，take me to eat by car
- Hostess and host were very friendly and accomadating, really went out of their way to make our stay a great experience. Room was beautiful and breakfast was fantastic!
The Muse Gallery Guesthouse
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located 1.4 miles from Modjeska Theater in Milwaukee, The Muse Gallery Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Milwaukee Theater is 2.8 miles from The Muse Gallery Guesthouse, and U.S. Cellular Arena is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lochnaiar Inn offers accommodations in Racine, just 23 miles from Milwaukee. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Gurnee is 25 miles from Lochnaiar Inn, and Waukegan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 17 miles from Lochnaiar Inn.
- This is the perfect location for exploring Racine’s ever-improving lakefront amenities. I have always wanted to stay here, and it more than lived up to my expectations.
- Absolutely pleasant to stay at. Would highly recommend and will someday go back. Beautiful. Breathtaking.
The bed was very comfortable. We liked the bike trails and the view from the inn.
The inn keeper was extremely nice and helpful. Very welcoming and friendly.
- This was a magical place in a beautiful setting. The early morning sunrise walk along the shore of Lake Michigan. We will be back!
- The Inn was beautifully decorated, clean, & great location
Christmas House Bed & Breakfast
Located in Racine in the region of Wisconsin, 23 miles from Milwaukee, Christmas House Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the lake. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Gurnee is 25 miles from Christmas House Bed & Breakfast, and Waukegan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Oak Creek Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Oak Creek Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Oak Creek Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!