4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Niembro Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Niembro Asturias is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Niembro Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Niembro Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Niembro Asturias. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Niembro Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Niembro Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Niembro Asturias:
La Portiella del Llosu
Featuring free WiFi, La Portiella del Llosu is located in Pandiello, 1-hour drive from Gijon. This property offers room with views of the surrounding mountains, and a shared garden and TV lounge.All heated rooms in this bed & breakfast have a large double bed and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower. Homemade breakfast includes orange juice, coffee, pastries and cold cuts.You can practice hiking in the surrounding area, as well as canoeing.Picos de Europa National Park is located 3.1 mi from La Portiella de Llosu, and Llanes is a 30-minute drive away. The nearest bus station, with services to Llanes and Arenas de Cabrales, is 1.1 mi away.
It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
The hosts are very friendly and they prepare a very good breakfast!
- The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic! There was usually an egg dish, pastries, bread, orange juice, and coffee/tea. Delicious!
- Quiet B&B, made from an old farmhouse and very nicely restored and designed with charm and warmth, comfortable rooms in a beautiful setting high on a hillside, yet not all that far from the bigger tourist towns and the Cares river. It’s hard to believe when you are there, but it is only 30 minutes drive to the ocean as well. And José is a wonderful host and very helpful.
- We felt great at la Portiella del Llosu. The bedroom was comfy and the common space was warm and felt like home. A perfect place to read by the fire place. José was just so kind and giving us many recommendations.
- Lovely helpful owner, great location, beautiful rural setting.
- It is a lovely place with an amazing view.
Located in Camango, El Cuadron provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.Fitted with a patio, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Llanes is 13 miles from El Cuadron. Asturias Airport is 52 miles from the property.
The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Will most certainly visit this place again when in this area.
The accommodation is brand new and very nice. Beds are king size and very comfortable.
Great place to be!
- nice stay with very kind personal. VERY confortable rooms
The guest house is new. It’s painted white, which makes it light and airy. Just off the main motorway across the top of Spain it is handily placed for an overnight stay or a longer trip to the truly wonderful Picos de Europa. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom pristine and the shower large.
My only complaint was the green light which shone in the room all night. The hostesses tells us it is a new, official rule and that it cannot be turned off. Other guests have also said they find it disturbing. It seems we must put up with it but I think Spanish Tourism authorities should rethink the ruling. Perhaps if others comment they might find a better solution for safety than this one.
- Very clean, big beds. Location is not bad- close to nice villages.
- Chalet bonito con buen jardín e interiores completamente nuevos. Muy cómodo. Buen desayuno incluido. Muy buena relación calidad-precio.
- The hospitality. Feels like being part of the family. Enjoyed a bottle of good wine ( sold at reasonable prices) in the garden after a nice walk to the coast with beautiful scenery.
Set by Cares River, in Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Maru is located in Camarmeña. The charming bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and impressive views.With wood and stone finishes, each stylish bedroom offers a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. There is a living room and a library available for guests. A covered patio features views of Naranjo de Bulnes Mountains.You will find a bar and restaurant in Camarmeña. Casa Maru is also 10 minutes’ drive from Arenas de Cabrales, which offers a variety of bars and traditional restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Llanes, on the Cantabrian coast, is 17 mi away. Oviedo and Gijon are within 62 mi of the property. Santander Airport is within the same distance.
- An absolutely perfect luxury B&B, where the owners, Jhousy and Alberto actually run the place. Our second visit, and we were not disappointed. The breakfast is a never ending feast, served on the patio with fantastic views of the Picos. Lots of good hiking nearby, and great suggestions on where and when to go from the owners.
- Super relaxing with great hosts and brilliant breakfast with view…
- Casa Maru is simply wonderful! From the room and terrace you have spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. The house is neatly decorated and designed. The hosts have great recommendations for hiking trips in the area and serve the most diverse and tasty breakfast with local delicacies. We hope to visit again soon!
- Everything was perfect. The breakfast was among the best we head during our vacation. The location of this hotel is special just around the corner of the cares trail but secluded on the end of a mountain road. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this region!
- Stunning location and beautiful little hotel. The hosts were wonderful and couldn’t have done more to help us enjoy our stay.
La Arboleda Habitaciones
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Arboleda Habitaciones offers accommodations in Colombres. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, snorkeling and windsurfing.Llanes is 11 mi from La Arboleda Habitaciones, while Potes is 16 mi away. Santander Airport is 37 mi from the property.
Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
This was a lovely place to stsy
- Great space. Soco picked me up in town and took me back for dinner!
- The hostess was as gracious and helpful as Marcela at La Casona de Sarria. She was welcoming and made us feel at home.
- The owner was very kind. She gave us a lift back into town so we could have dinner! You don’t have to backtrack if doing the Camino.
- Excellent value for money & a really charming & helpful owner
- Apologies for previous review, wrong place!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Niembro Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Niembro Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Niembro Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Niembro Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!