4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Newbury New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Newbury New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Newbury New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Newbury New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Newbury New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Newbury New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Newbury New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Newbury New Hampshire:
Maple Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Maple Hill Farm Bed & Breakfast is located in New London, 29 miles from Concord and 28 miles from Woodstock. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
King Hill Inn & Kitchen
Featuring an on-site restaurant and gardens on the property grounds, King Hill Inn & Kitchen is located in New London. Free WiFi access is available at this colonial-style inn.Guest rooms feature hardwood floors and unique furnishings. Air conditioning is provided. The private bathrooms are equipped with free toiletries.New London’s King Hill Inn & Kitchen has a shared lounge area with a pool table and library. The property also features a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including golfing.Contemporary American Cuisine is served at King Hill Kitchen, which is open for dinner.Lake Sunapee Country Club and Colby-Sawyer College are both just 3 minutes’ drive away.
- My room was very comfortable and the owners were extremely pleasant and helpful. My ride to the airport couldn’t get to me so the owner drove me to the airport himself, at 6:30 am.
- Yvonne and Paul are wonderful hosts who made our stay very special.
- The innkeepers Paul and Evonne were more than helpful during our stay. The accommodations were very comfortable, and the breakfasts were first class. Looking forward to a future stay!
A very comfortable bed and breakfast! Paul and Evan were just delightful. We were early so we got to see all the rooms and pick the one we liked best. It was a hard decision as they were all lovely!
We especially loved the 3-course dinner. WOW. Who would have thought you could get such a gourmet meal in New Hampshire. The best charcoal duck I have ever eaten. Paul is a great cook!
Little touches all around—bottled water in the frig, great pool table, beautiful grounds, even wild turkeys!!!!
- Evan and her husband Paul are sweetest B&B owners. They really paid attention to every detail in this charming B&B and put a lot of love into it. Everything is tastefully decorated, the garden is beautiful, and the breakfast could be one served on a tropical island. The B&B is also very quiet. There is a huge living room with a pool table, sofas to read, and free water. It really feels like a home. I will definitely come back here and can only recommend it.
The Maples at Warner
Located in Warner, 27 miles from Manchester, The Maples at Warner features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Concord is 15 miles from The Maples at Warner, and Meredith is 31 miles away.
- Cheryl was warm, hospitable, and obviously enjoyed her role as innkeeper. She is wonderful!
- Comfortable and friendly place. Great burger and pizza joints just down the road. Fantastic breakfasts. Bonus this trip was great fresh chocolate chip cookies, made a delicious snack for our ski day.
- Inn Keeper was very welcoming as were her pets, lovely old house (1790), Spacious rooms, well decorated, quiet, comfortable, cozy.. RELAXING
Greeted at door by owner, even when we arrived late. Quick tour of facilities, free beer and wine, greatly appreciated after long trip. Owner cleaned off car (snow) next morning before we awoke. Lovely fireplace and great TV choices.
We just had coffee in the morning. Bed was king size and delightful.
Great breakfast and toiletries The host was friendly and accommodating
Convenient location and creative accessories
13 Hills Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, 13 Hills Bed & Breakfast is located in South Acworth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop are featured. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.
- 13 Hills was our first bed and breakfast experience. At first it was strange to be in someone’s home. But very quickly you feel like old friends. Hannah the dog is beyond sweet and the owners go out of their way in the small areas to make your stay special. Byll’s breakfast was the best I’ve ever had and he spends the day roasting your coffee beans only to grind them fresh and French press them. They’ve thought of all the small details that add so much. And the town is like stepping back in time which made it impossible not to relax.
- The home, property & landscaping were awesome. The view is incredible. Cheryl, Byll & Hannah could not have been more welcoming, friendly, accommodating & any other positive adjective one could think of. Byll is also a very fine chef– the breakfasts were absolutely first rate. We had a wonderful time with Hannah. Her tail never stopped wagging whenever she saw us. Our 5 day stay was a real treat. We look forward to staying there again
- We enjoyed every aspect of our stay here. Byll and Cheryl were gracious hosts and made us feel very welcome. We both adored Hannah the dog…she is the sweetest and very well behaved…I wish we could have taken her home with us. The view was spectacular as was the homemade food and coffee and the stars at night were awe inspiring. We went to a nearby winery and did a tour at the Harpoon brewery. We also visited the cute downtown area of Walpole. We ate dinner at The Sumner House and The Common Man and enjoyed both restaurants very much. We look forward to visiting again soon!
- The location has a wonderful view, the bed was excellent and Byll was a pleasant host, their dog Hannah was friendly also. Byll and Cheryl have built a very fuel efficient and open home. Great place for an overnight stay.
- We had a marvelous time. Our hosts were top notch. Can’t wait to visit again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Newbury New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Newbury New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Newbury New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Newbury New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!