4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In New Cumberland Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
New Cumberland Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in New Cumberland Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Cumberland Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Cumberland Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in New Cumberland Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in New Cumberland Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In New Cumberland Pennsylvania:
Stone Manse Inn
Stone Manse Inn is located in New Cumberland, 13 miles from Hershey and 19 miles from York. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your balcony or patio. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.Harrisburg is 3.6 miles from Stone Manse Inn, and Carlisle is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 6 miles from Stone Manse Inn.
- I loved the separate cabin. It was very charming and I felt very relaxed. It was a lot more historic and rustic than I expected.
- The historical home was beautifully appointed with antiques and felt very homey.
- Quiet, peaceful property with a rich history. Our cottage was delightfully rustic but also had every modern convenience. You can tell that the owners, Myra and Phil, love what they do. We will definitely be back again!
- The place was nice and quaint and the owner was friendly. We wasn’t there long enough to experience anything else that was good
Owners were very friendly
Charm of the historical building
Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast
Located in Carlisle, 26 miles from Gettysburg, Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Hershey is 25 miles from Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast, and York is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 19 miles from Pheasant Field Bed and Breakfast.
- Greeted by Rehab at the door, room was great sheets super soft. Breakfast was excellent.
- The breakfast was amazing, absolutely fresh and delicious. The room was very comfy and cozy.
- Kit was welcoming and friendly. It was a pleasure to stay here.
- The dog, Rehab, was very friendly, as were Kit and Robyn.
- It was an excellent experience. Hope to stay there next year.
The Inn at Westwynd Farm
The Inn at Westwynd Farm is located in Hershey, just 28 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.York is 26 miles from The Inn at Westwynd Farm, and Harrisburg is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about our stay. It was very comfortable and our breakfast was delicious. The staff was very welcoming.
We absolutely loved this Inn. The owners were wonderful—made us feel so comfortable and welcome. The entire Inn was spotless. Carolyn made sure all the smallest details were perfect. Chef Dan and Jess were amazing. We travel a lot and have never had such gourmet breakfast every morning. We will be back!!!
- The accommodations “In Our Time” room were the best there could be. the public room adjacent was fantastic and the outside area was great
The hosts were wonderful, easy to talk with,and they provided outstanding advice on local options.
We were taken on a tour of the farm, met the horses, donkeys, llamas, etc
Home made breakfasts were delicious, access to snacks and drinks, coffee etc all day
- The staff were very friendly. The breakfast was excellent! We loved staying here!
1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast
3 miles from HersheyPark Amusement Park, this bed and breakfast has green gardens and rooms with private bathrooms. Hershey Gardens is a 10 minute drive away.Each guest room at the 1825 Inn Bed and Breakfast features cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are uniquely decorated in light colors, and select rooms offer a spa bathtub or a fireplace.Guests can relax on the outdoor garden swing or in the gazebo. The 1825 B&B has a living area with a variety of puzzles and games.A homemade breakfast, including baked goods, fruit and a hot entree, is served every morning in the dining room. Evening snacks and tea are also provided.Hollywood Casino is 8 miles form the bed and breakfast. Shopping at the Tanger Outlet Center is 3 miles away.
- Don and Ellen Zelek, the new owners of 1825 Inn, are gracious and friendly hosts who make an overnight stay a true experience. Their B&B is clean, well-maintained, convenient and secure. There are more complimentary amenities here than at most upscale hotels where I have stayed, including really good Wi-Fi.
- Everything was perfect. Felt like we were living in a luxury home.
- The relaxation of the environment and the fact I could relax and work on a puzzle and shop in a small gift shop or read. I could live there if I wanted, I enjoyed it so much.
- bed was very good, hosts were super nice and breakfast great
- Friendly, peaceful, delightful. This inn has an attentive staff and a bright, happy feel. I will definitely come back if I am in the area.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In New Cumberland Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in New Cumberland Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in New Cumberland Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in New Cumberland Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!