4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In New Bedford Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
New Bedford Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in New Bedford Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Bedford Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Bedford Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in New Bedford Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in New Bedford Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In New Bedford Massachusetts:
Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Fairhaven.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Newport is 24 miles from Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast, and Providence is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 3.7 miles from Delano Homestead Bed and Breakfast.
- The Staff and just overall it is a place I would go back with a Happy Heart feeling!
- Franklin Roosevelt stayed in this house for some time since it belonged to his family. Now we were granted to stay there and enjoyed the historic atmosphere. Photos of the Delano – Roosevelt family adorn the walls of the dining room. The room we stayed in was spacey and nicely decorated. It came with a good breakfast. The location is in the historic town center but very quiet with a large green backyard.
- The property is amazing,bedrooms are all so individual .Breakfast is excellent and the hosts are great.
- The bathroom was amazing! Breakfast was great with many options.
Great historic area and home
Good restaurants nearby.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Very good self serve breakfast and snacks
Three Dogs Villa
Located in Middleboro, 27 miles from Providence, Three Dogs Villa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 15 miles from Three Dogs Villa, and Falmouth is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- I had a nice time staying there. The hosts are very friendly and there was no issue arriving late. The area is very nice and quiet. Thank you!
- Great location, lovely property. Made to feel very welcome. Breakfast was fantastic. Wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Everything about this B&B was rock star fabulous! The hosts were very gracious and lovely to spend time with.
- What great stay we had! The room was really fantastic. Very clean en a lot of space en the interior was great! The owners were very kind and helpful. The breakfast was astonishing. Too much choice! The owner made it herself. This is the place you want to be! It felt as a second home.
- The owners Lelani and Glen were professional and courteous. The breakfasts were delicious and there were many choices. The location was close to many of the major tourists scenes we wished to visit. The place was clean and spacious. We are the owners of 3 large dogs ourselves, their dogs Amore’, Sax and Callie were very well behaved and a true delight. We encourage anyone to stay at the Three Dogs Villa!
Mulberry Bed & Breakfast
Mulberry Bed & Breakfast is located in Wareham, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Falmouth is 16 miles from Mulberry Bed & Breakfast, and Rockland is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cranberry Gardens Inn
Cranberry Gardens Inn offers accommodations in Wareham. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Cranberry Gardens Inn, and Falmouth is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is New Bedford Regional Airport, 14 miles from Cranberry Gardens Inn.
Meg and Dave are the reason we frequent B&Bs. As owners they go above and beyond to make their guests feel at home. We arrived at the Inn after a cold evening out and they had a warming fire in the fireplace and offered us a nightcap along with some comforting conversation.
Rumor is they may retire after nearly 20 years as hosts so we recommend booking soon. We will be back. Thank you Meg and Dave!
- It had the most homey old fashioned atmosphere.Full of antique decor and History
- The attention given by the hosts Dave and Meg was superb, they were very welcoming and made us feel like we were at home, they place was lovely and breakfast was fantastic, a great stay
- The location was excellent and you can walk to the town one block away and the canal. Quiet area and convenient to the cape.
- Dave is an excellent host, very friendly and attentive.
- Meg and Dave are the reason we frequent B&Bs. As owners they go above and beyond to make their guests feel at home. We arrived at the Inn after a cold evening out and they had a warming fire in the fireplace and offered us a nightcap along with some comforting conversation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In New Bedford Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in New Bedford Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in New Bedford Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in New Bedford Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!