4 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Mutilva Baja Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Mutilva Baja Navarre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Mutilva Baja Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mutilva Baja Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mutilva Baja Navarre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Mutilva Baja Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Mutilva Baja Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Mutilva Baja Navarre:
Pensión Room Pamplona
Pensión Room Pamplona is conveniently located next to the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and Navarra’s University Hospital. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi 15 minutes’ walk from the center of Pamplona.There is a communal area with fridge and microwave in this bed & breakfast. All rooms have heating, a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Cleaning is done daily.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Pensión Room Pamplona offers other services like laundry or airport transportation for an extra cost.Public parking is possible at a location nearby for an extra cost. Pamplona is an hour’s drive from San Sebastián.
- Estancia agradable, trato excelente 100% recomendable.
- Clean, comfortable and value for money. A short way out of town, walkable but on a regular bus route. Proprietor was extremely helpful.
- The room and the common bath are well maintained and clean. The owner was a kind lady. The place is a good location, near bus stations, the Clinica of Universidad de Navarra is a five-minute walk. It has a chapel or oratorio with Mass in English on Sunday 5pm. There are restaurants around. The rent is a very good rate.
- The attention was excellent.the rooms clean and comfortable
- The lady who manages the pension was very nice. She waited until 22:00 to let me in and was very helpful in arranging a taxi the next day. All in, good value.
Pensión El Peregrino
Located in Larrasoaña, Pensión El Peregrino has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pensión El Peregrino.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Pamplona is 8 miles from Pensión El Peregrino, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Friendly and convenient and staff were very helpful with the exception of breakfast
- The Pension El Peregrino was very comfortable to stay in and very suitable for our needs of walking the Camino. I would recommend this accommodation to other pilgrims walking the route.
- Such freindly staff… Leonardo was so welcoming and helped with recommendations for Pamplona. Loved the taverna in the village where often travellers sat for drinks after walking the Camino.
- Our host was very helpful and welcoming. The room was spotless and tastefully decorated with a wonderful view of the scenery and garden. Breakfast omelette was delicious, as was the coffee. It was a shame to leave.
- Friendly staff, clean room, laundry service, good breakfast.
El Jardín de Muruzábal
Located in Muruzábal, El Jardín de Muruzábal provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is provided.El Jardín de Muruzábal has a playground.A bicycle rental service is available at El Jardín de Muruzábal.Pamplona is 11 miles from El Jardín de Muruzábal, while Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8 miles from the property.
I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
San Antonio, Texas
- If we could have this pension at every stop on our Camino walk, we would be in heaven. The rooms are clean and spacious. The grounds are beautifully maintained. The pool is a super bonus at the end of a long walk. Dinner was delicious. Alicia and her husband have done such an excellent job making their place a perfect stopover along the Camino. I would have loved a layover day there!
- Alicia was very hospitable and assisted us obtaining a reservation in our next destination. She also assisted with luggage transfer.
- The hosts were welcoming and friendly and the atmosphere is like staying with a family, but you have your own space. The dinner was amazing.
- Clean room, comfy bed, nice hosts, delicious dinner! She helped us to book our next hotel as well.
- I absolutely loved the warm welcome and reception by Alicia, the general manager and probably the owner as well. After a long wet walk, I felt like I was coming to my very own warm and comfy home. I had not done a pilgrimage walk before and did not know what to expect in a pilgrims’ hostal; I was most pleasantly surprised. I would love to stay at Albergue Jardin de Muruzabal on a return trip. Mil gracias Alicia!!!!!1
Alojamientos Acá y Allá
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Alojamientos Acá y Allá is located in Urdániz, 8.7 mi from Pamplona.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Alojamientos Acá y Allá features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers and bike storage.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 mi from Alojamientos Acá y Allá, while Olite is 30 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 12 mi away.
- Wonderful hosts that went out of there way to help us be comfortable.
- Wonderful dinner! But breakfast was way too small for a big day on the camino. Would have liked something more than toast.
- The host family is really nice and friendly. I arrived with a bad knee and the first thing they did was give me an ice pack for my knee. They really made a lot of effort to assist me. Definitely worth staying with such caring people after along day of walking
- The warm welcome from our hosts. Excellent homecooked dinner.
- Jesus and puddi were awesome. The pool had jets for tired feet. The showers and rooms were sparklingly clean….and what’s more? Jesus made an incredible salad followed by roasted chicken and roast potatoes, unlimited wines and a Spanish equivalent of a Baileys liqueur. The entire experience was a great pleasure.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Mutilva Baja Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Mutilva Baja Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Mutilva Baja Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Mutilva Baja Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!